Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nutcrafters Design Team Call

Nutcrafters are having a DT call... When you pop over to the blog be sure to get yourself the free Tea Party Hatter digi and make a project, then leave a comment to be considered. They're looking for one full time DT and Guest DT's. You know what my first ever blog candy win was... yes! You guessed it! Nutcrafters Harriet Hurst Rubber stamps - Tea for Two Cards 1& 2 & Harriet with Sledge. (Click the numbers or the name to see the cards I made.) It's been a while since I've inked them up... perhaps you'll see one in the next few days!

I'm also entering this into the following challenges:

Friday Sketchers #95 Sketch
Paper Sundaes #11 - Photo inspiration... I love this pic! I've incorporated my shimmery flowers in the front with lots of rainbow yumminess in the background. Did you know I was last weeks random winner at Paper Sundaes? Yeah! I get a $15 Simon Says Stamp voucher.. and believe me, I'm not stopping at $15! Their products are fab!! Worded hubby up... told him I get free delivery to Australia if I spend over $175!! He just raised his brows at me! lol!!

Have a fab day... don't forget to vote for Stampers of Darkness' card over at TGF if you haven't already! See post here for details.

Image: Nutcrafters Tea Party Hatter digi
Setiment: Unknown rubber
Papers: DCWV Whimsical Stack
Ribbon: Candy from
Mandy

10 comments:

Carla aka scrappypug said...

Gorgeous card.. the details are amazing! ANd congrats on winning last week! Thanks for joining us again at Paper Sundaes!

Karen said...

Hi Loz,
That digi is awesome, gotta get me one of those!! Congrats on the win Simon Says Stamp is so cool I could spend.... OMG!! You know my hubby does the same thing when I say if I spend this $$$, postage is free!! Thanks for your comments they are great:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,such pretty papers and fabulous colouring!!! Good luck with the DT call!!
xx

Crystal said...

Congrats on your win last week & thanks for joining us again this week at Paper Sundaes! This card is awesome. Love the DP and all the glitter!

BananaStamper said...

Such a fun card! So glad you joined us again at Paper Sundaes! Happy Shopping at Simon says stamp!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Jean said...

What great cards and projects. Love the Spring Bunnies!

Sammi said...

So cute!! Good luck with the call!
Sammi
xxx

HappyCrafter said...

Very cute card, enjoy your shopping at Simon Says! My DH always adds a grunt to the raised eyebrow LOL! Glad you joined us with this weeks Paper Sundae challenge.

Penni said...

Fab Card, Good luck with the DT Call.

Hugs
Penni
X

Shana said...

Another amazing card Loz! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - hope to see you again next week!