Tuesday, August 3, 2010

WS Sum-lette!!

What do you do when you accidentally ruin the head of your coloured image? This!



And what exactly is this? This would be TGF's Summer from the Roll Call kit - stamped for me by my lovely friend Autumn, but, I ruined her head!! So, as I don't have the stamp to stamp another, I printed out my WS Charlotte digi, and used her head instead!! I've seen so many people swap bits 'n pieces on the TGF images, and finally I have had to join in too!! They fitted so perfectly, Charlotte's little mouth is now covered, and I loved that they both had their eyes shut!! I did like Summer's hair so I was sad to have to decapatiate her!!

Challenges:
Anya Ink #6 Black & White & ONE
Fussy & Fancy #16 Pink & Black
Anyone for Anya? - Stitch It! ( I mocked stitched around the pink oval and the edge of the patterned DP, not sure if it shows up too well though!)
Paper Sundaes - #29 Stitching
Friday Sketchers #113


Image: TGF Summer (from Roll Call kit) & WS Charlotte digi, Butterfly by Prima
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: unknown
Tools: Nellie Snellen Ovals
Embellishments: WOC Roses & buds, Pink Glitter Glue, Kaisercraft Rhinestones, ribbon from RAK

16 comments:

Autumn said...

Way to fix a boo boo, Loz! This is fab, excellent job!

RubyM:) said...

IT CAME OUT SOOO PERFECT.I think it looks cuter don't you??!!! WOW THE COLORING IS PERFECT AND HER MAKEUP IS DIVALICIOUS LOL!!! You did an awsome job,Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink,RubyM:)

Alicia said...

A very good idea I think! Not knowing these stamps I would not have been able to tell!!
Great card!
Alicia xx

Delphine said...

I love the result of the "accident" :-)! Beautiful card and great colouring! Thanks for joining us at Anya Ink! Hugs Delphine xx

fi's cards and crafts said...

lovely card and I love what you have done with the image...I would have just started again but will need to remember this...thanks for joining us at Pape sundaes this week.

Fi
x

Hetty said...

This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya

gr Hetty

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very ingenious. It is so annoying when you spoil an image especially when you don't have the stamp yourself. Your card turned out lovely. Marianne x

alicaz said...

so cute! love the contrast of colors!
Great job on stitching too!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

What a very clever idea!! I would have never thought to do that. Love the colors.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Wendy

Sue said...

Very cute, and you are just awesome wit the Chalks. thanks for joining us at 'Anya Ink'.
hugs
Sue

Paul said...

Love the swapping of the heads. Have just finished and posted my Anyone for Anya card and now having a look around to see what others have done. Thanks for showing your work and letting me visit.
TFS
Paul

Julie said...

Great card, your altered image looks fab and is beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya? this week.

Nana said...

Wonderful card in great color combination!
Thank you for joining us at "Paper Sundaes" this week. Hope to see you again!
hugs Nana

Peta's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Loz, she looks fab, I have yet to try this technique but I have always wanted to ;oD
Thanks for sharing with us at Anya Ink xoxo Peta

Emma said...

Hey Loz, this looks Awesome! I love the swapping of the heads! Love your frame around her and your butterflies are just adorable! Thanks so much for joining us over at AnyaInk!

ML Design Works said...

Very good save! She is adorable! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, and I hope to see you back again next time! Lisa :-)