Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bizzy Bec's Digi Sentiments for Gift Tags

Good morning peeps. Well, it's not too hot - the floors are mopped and now I'm allowing myself some blogging. Here's a stack of gift tags I made yesterday... I kept them really simple as I've had numerous requests to make some less-child-like ones... what's wrong with gorgeous little Tilda on Roy/Doug/Robbo or Simmo's gifts? LOL!

I've used the free digital sentiments from Bizzy Becs - you can get yours free on the store blog. Check the right sidebar for links

I love how they look printed on the kraft coloured cardstock...

Or the white above.
Papers: Papermania Joyoux Noel pack
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Labels One
Embellishments: MS ribbon, misc Gold Glitter,

Sentiment: Magnolia
Tools: Cuttlebug, Marianne Designs Poinsettia Trio Die, CB Victoria EF
I also made these embossed white tags with the gorgeous Marianne Designs Poinsettia on them. There's 6 in each set, the top ones have 3 of each different sentiment.
Special thanks to Bec for creating and sharing the digi sentiments with us all.
Keep an eye out for some new, and very exciting things coming to Bizzy Becs soon... xx
Entering these into Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - Christmas But not a Card

5 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

These are all fantastic Loz. You're so clever. Hugs Jackie

Kylie said...

Gorgeous work Loz! I love the kraft and white together. The white embossing and poinsettias are gorgeous too... well, of course they are all fabulous!!
Hugs
Kylie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are gorgeous, do love gift tags. I'm off to grab those sentiments. Marianne x

Mina said...

wow Loz what amazing work, love them all...thanks for joining in with the Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge
Mina xxx

Cheryl said...

WOW you gift tags are all gorgeous....love all the details!!!
xx