Saturday, November 13, 2010

Can I be over the warmth already?

Terrible isn't it? I've complained for so long for the cold winter weather to leave and now - I'm thinking I want it back. Women! We're never satisfied!! My problem is that lately (the last few years) our summers have been getting more and more humid, despite the lack of rain from the drought. That means that our evaporative air-conditioning just isn't good enough. You used to have to go to Queensland and the Northern Territory (oh gosh) to experience the humidity... so we're looking at a split system refrigerated air-con. We'll start with one down stairs and see how we go - at least that way on the humid days... we'll be nice and cool.
Anyway... what a ramble! Soz guys!

I've used the cute little Honey for this birthday card, I need another 10 just like this lol! I've given up on sketch challenges for the moment, especially as i need to make the smalled sized cards. I've happy with how cute and simple this is..


I'm entering this weeks All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Birthdays and a 2nd entry into Cute Card Thursdays Anything Goes. ♥

Image: CC Designs Honey August
Sentiment: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: DCWV
Embellishments: Bizzy Bec's ribbon, eBay charm, Kaisercraft gem & flower gem

7 comments:

Alicia said...

This is absolutely adorable!!! I just love it!!! I love the paper, the layout, the charm, the little girl - everything is perfect!

It is hot here too...I dont really mind that much...but I forget what I used to wear in summer! It seems like it has been winter for about 6 months...I can feel a shopping spree coming on...if only I could get myself to Harbour Town (sigh).
Alicia xx

Jackie Thomas said...

this is just gorgeous Loz. Your colouring is amazing and I love the embellishments you've used. Hugs Jackie

jannes hobbykrok said...

First of all,I love your card.
Second...wish it was warm i Norway too,but no...It startet snowing yesterday,and it probably won`t stop until April!
Janne

Crafteezee said...

Really cute card and wish it was hot here too! Hugs Tracy x

Annie said...

thank you for joining in with our anything goes challenge on CCT!
hugs, annie x

Julie said...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Risa said...

What a super cute card!!! Your image is beautiful and your details are fab! Thanks for joining us at ATS!
hugs
Risa:)