Monday, November 29, 2010

h.a.y.l.e.y.

Good afternoon, just wanted to share what I whipped up earlier this afternoon. I wanted it to be a surprise for my DD for when she came home from pre-school, so I was really limited for time!
I used the computer to make some rough templates for the letters, they're all around 30cm high.
Warning - lots of photos!!

They hang on the wall above her bed, the extra butterflies came from a mobile which out DTS (darling twin sons!) have destroyed!
I'd like to enter this into Charisma Cards - One for the Girls Challenge.
It's a bit on the rough side but she loves it - it was a surprise and from a distance, it looks gorgeous!! thanks for stopping by today ♥


Images: Magnolia - Midsummer Tilda, Tilda w Apple, Fairy Tilda, Mini Fairy Tilda, Longing Tilda???
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Card: Cre8tive
Embellishments: Crystal Stickles, mics satin flowers, paper roses, fabric butterflies

4 comments:

Alicia said...

This is so cute and sweet - I bet she loves it! What an awesome Mum you are!!
Alicia xx

Patricia Garcia said...

Oh this is just too cute, I am sure your daughter loved it!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
This is so sweet I bet your daughter loved it,such a great surprise for her...Please pop back over on Wednesday as I have candy to win promarkers,sorry you can't enter the Letraset RAK this time but you never know enter the candy and maybe next time I'll be visiting to see your beautiful colouring with promarkers....
Mandy xx

Marilyn said...

This is so cute & very creative. I'll bet Hayley thought so too!