Saturday, November 13, 2010

I got my new Lili of the Valley stamps!

Good Saturday morning to you all. It's lightly raining here at the moment, we're expecting 50-100mm of rain over the weekend, with hot, muggy temps of 29ยบ Celsius. At least for the moment it's nice and cool.
I got my Lili of the Valley order yesterday and just couldn't wait to ink them up! Here's Rosie Posy,


I'm entering this card into Lili of the Valley - Anything Goes & Blog Hop Challenge, and Cute Card Thursday's also doing an Anything Goes challenge.
Thanks for stopping by, I've been busy with DT work but have another card for you... click HOME to check it out, have a great weekend ♥


Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: misc card & spotted tissue paper
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Labels One, Magnolia DooHickey Tilda's Lace
Embellishments: misc ribbon & paper twine

6 comments:

xGemmax said...

Its ever so pretty...such sweet image and gorgeous colours you have used :o)
hugs and xxx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh I love it Loz. The colour combo is gorgeous and I love the shading around this sweet image. Hugs Jackie

Alicia said...

This is oh so cute!!! These really are gorgeous stamps arent they! Are they replacing Maggies as your faves?
Alicia xx

Marion said...

Lovely card and such fabulous pastel shading on the image. She is so sweet.
Marion

CraftyC said...

I love Rosie Posie. Your card is very sweet and am very jealous it is so warm in your part of the world. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Blog Hop!
Clairex

Crafteezee said...

Aren't they just gorgeous. Hugs Tracy x