Sunday, November 21, 2010

Lad Frankie knows the Christmas Rush is coming...

Wish my mojo could realise the same! Can you believe that it is literally 34 days til Christmas? I cannot fathom where my year has gone. Oh well... soon get to decorate my house, wrap pressies, make some DIY decorations and... attempt to keep the boys away from the 'ball-balls' which will soon adorn our tree!
Here's a cute little gift tag which I have made, I will be making another similar as I have added a pocket to the back and will be placing gift cards for my two teen nephews.

I loved this image so much, I just had to get him for a little Christmas humour.

You can really see the shine/sparkle from the glimmer glaze I painted on the trees & snowman in the top photo, I took these photos pretty early this morning, so not the greatest!


Image: TPS Lil Christmas Lad Frankie digi
Sentiment: Bizzy Bec's Free Digi (check Right Sidebar HERE)
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: unknown? cre8tive card
Tools: hole punch
Embellishments: gingham ribbon from RAK, Crystal & Silver Stickles, Glimmer Galze, misc blue crochet lace

I'd like to enter this tag into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts - Blue Christmas, Simon Says Stamp - Sparkle, Lil Lolita Boutique - Anything Christmas Style, Totally Gorjuss - Not so Traditional (Xmas Colours), Die Cut Dreams Saturday Christmas Club - Anything Goes


Also wanted to share the card I made for my niece's 1st birthday this coming week, I love this adorable image! Thanks for stopping by ♥
Image: Motivet Doraline with Baby Carriage?
Sentiment: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: unknown, corrugated card,
Tools: MS Eyelet Lace BP,
Embellishments: misc ribbon, eBay Charm, pearls, crystal stickles

14 comments:

Alicia said...

The tags are gorgeous - I love the fresh colours!!! I love the purple too...such lovely colours! Only 34 days left - yikes!! I cant decide what to do with my Chrissie cards yet...and I am getting a bit panicky! Have a nice weekend.
Alicia xx

Karen said...

Very nice, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

chrissy xx said...

LOve your tag! Great colours and a Fab image. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
Chrissyxx

Kellie Winnell said...

I love making tags and your is gorgeous! I love the colours and the papers are FABULOUS with Frankie! Thanks so much for joining LLB this week!
Hugs Kellie

Kim said...

Gorgeous tag hun! It's fabulous! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Becca Fabozzi said...

Cute tag. Thanks so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club

Rica said...

Hi Loz, gorgeous card & tag. Love the colours on your tag and that fantastic image, brilliant colouring and fabulous details. When you find out where your year has gone, let me know coz I think mine has gone with yours!!

So glad you join us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Fantastic card and tag !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Karen said...

WOW Loz your tag is so awesome!! I really love your colouring:-) Thanks so much for joining in this week at LLB:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Squirrel x said...

Beautiful! Great non traditional colours too. Thanks for playing at TG with us this week. Hugs, Sxx

Carisa said...

awesome - i LOVE that tag! will look super cute on a gift this year. thanks so much for playing with us at LLB this week. :)

Leonie said...

O just love your tag and Frankie is so cute!! great job on your colouring! Thanks for joining in with us this week at LLB
Hugs Leonie

...just Barbara said...

Such fun tags and wonderful gift embellishments! Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lil Lolita Boutique! :D

Alleena Burger said...

Great tag!!! I love the shimmer, it adds that little extra. Thanks for joining us this week at LLB.