Thursday, November 18, 2010

LOTV Boy Fishing card for my three year old nephew..

How you going guys? I'm okay - a little over the coughing and snot that my 3 kidlets cannot seem to get rid of, but besides that... the sun is shining and it's not too hot - perfect!!

I finished my nephew's card this morning (before attacking my craft area for a major clean!)... my brother (his father) is a bit of a fisherman and unlike my scaredy-cat boys... my nephew loves holding up the biggest catch and having his photo taken with it. So this image is perfect (and yes Alicia... I think these are my favourites!!)

I added some Dimensional Magic to the water. Love how the topper card appears to be framed with the white card.

Image: LOTV Boy Fishing
Sentiment: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: misc White & brown cardstock, Kaisercrafts DP
Embellishments: checked ribbon from cheap store. Dinesional Magic

6 comments:

Alicia said...

This is very sweet! I can see your designs are getting simpler on certain cards...just like me! I know where you are coming from with producing lots of cards!! Your gorgeous designs arrived today. They look sensational!
Alicia xx

Dena said...

Loz! This is just adorable! That water look is soooo effective! Such a sweet card!
Hugs, Dena

raindropecho said...

What an adorable card! Perfect card for your nephew. I'm sure he'll love it :)

- Ann

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
Beautiful card...Love the sweet image and your colouring and papers are perfect...
Mandy xx

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous! The colours are so soft & I love the water effect. I haven't heard of the Dimensional Magic but I'm sure gonna get me some!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable.
luv
Debby