Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tags... more Tags :-)

Hi, I'm still here. We've had some busy days with lots of things to do, so not much time to craft. I have been able to find some time however - both for some upcoming DT work Bizzy Becs (Keep You Eye's Out for that!!) and for these super quick little Christmas tags. Yes... more tags. I've been asked to make so many I'm sick of them!!
These ones didn't photograph very well, there's 6 of them
The tags are white and the glitter is actually silver, they're very elegant IRL.
My new Sampendous Winter Tag stamp on the back... gotta love this!
Stamps: Magnolia Fall Kit Tree, Heidi Grace Sentiment, (back) Stampendous Winter Tag
Medium: Colourbox inks
Embellishments: misc pearl string & stickles silver glitter.

These next ones were actually coloured to use as toppers on a set of cards.. but they were just too cute and 'squeaking' out to me to make them into little taggies!
Stamps: House Mouse, (back) Stampendous Winter Tag masked only the To: From:
Medium: Pepples Chalks,
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Sm
Embellishments: Glitter glues
The candy I won from Scrapbooking Allsorts arrived today.. so no more tags from me! I have to go and have a play with all the yummy goodies!

3 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Gosh you've been super bizzy Loz. These are all gorgeous. Beautiful work as always. Hugs Jackie

Crafteezee said...

Goodness you have been busy. Gorgeous tags, love that little mouse.
Hugs Tracy x

Alicia said...

You are the tag queen!! They look fabulous!
Alicia xx