Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Video Boy

Good morning - nearly afternoon here in Aus. I have just quickly made a card for our nephew's 12th birthday this coming Friday... a bit late I am! I searched around and finally decided on this Mo Manning digi - Video Boy... PERFECT!! Will get a lot of mileage out of this one. As you can see I printed him out nice and big - didn't want to have to fuss with the LO or embellishments so made the image the main feature. I am so happy with my monochrome card.

Would like to enter Stamp Somethings - November Digi Day Challenge

Best get going, I have another nephew who's in need of a card - he's 3 today actually and my niece (his siter) is 1 next week... better get colouring!! ♥

Image: Mo's Digital Pencil - Video BoySentiment: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks, Colourbox INk
Papers: BG Kraft Pack,

6 comments:

Merry said...

Wow...so love the monochrome effect you have with your colouring of this fantastic Mo image. Perfect card for a 12yo boy.

Kylie said...

Ogrgeous Loz! I love how he is the main focus of your card. Perfect.
Hugs
Kylie

jannes hobbykrok said...

Cool!So perfect for a 12 year old boy! Love the image!
Janne

Pattie said...

Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something for our Digi Day challenge!

Jackie Thomas said...

This is so cool Loz. Perfect for a teenager. Hugs xo Jackie

Alicia said...

I have seen this image around and think it is very appropriate! Love how you coloured it.
Alicia xx