Sunday, November 28, 2010

WOW - feels like forever...

...since I blogged! And I guess it is. I have been very busy with some design team work... keep your eyes peeled for some new and exciting things coming to Bizzy Becs...

But in the mean time - I have made a few more simple Christmas card sets for our market stall and another set of really simple tags (horrible photo of them I know!)
The first set uses Magnolia - Tilda Unwrapped and Sitting Tilda with Candy(?) I think!! The papers are kaisercraft, Heidi Grace sentiment and Bizzy Bec's 1cm Sheer Ribbon. I embossed the sentiment with Zing Clear Embossing powder, used Scalloped Nesties and cut the plain circles by hand. The blue lace came from a discount store as did the pearls.
The 2nd set of cards used Lili of the Valley images - Christmas Ted Deck the Halls and James Bear wrapped in tinsel. (will have to check the names but am pressed for time). Simple corner punch, the sentiment is Stampin' up! in colourbox inks, all coloured with chalks. oh, added some red stickles too.

And here's the tags.. terrible photo. I cut the tag shape, rounded the top corners, the holly flourish & believe sentiment are from a Heidi Grace Christmas set, added some glitter, the little angel chipboards are from 'Chickenfeed'... gotta love bargain shopping. Again - soz for the dogerific photo!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

WOW! You have been soooo busy!!! They all look fantastic!!! I am keen to know about this Bizzy bec stuff...how much longer to wait?
Alicia xx

Cheryl said...

OMG they are beautiful,love them all!!! How did you get time to do all this and our DT work......WOW I need to get a move on...lol...
xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow - fabulous Xmas projects - you have been soooooo busy! Love them all! Your photos look absolutely fine to me by the way!
Have a great week - Sylvia xx