Tuesday, December 7, 2010

3 Of A Kind

You'll have to excuse my super-dark and major-dodgy photos peeps, a huge bank of midnight black clouds full of fierce storm has just moved across, bringing the constant rumble of thunder and the prettiest flashes of lightening... pity it ruins any chance of nice, light photos!

I've made a set of 3 cards today... I made one, and then upon seeing this week's Die Cut Dreams challenge - Seeing Triple - I decided to make another 2 similar. I went with a super plain design and one colour tones throughout. The first card was made after I'd printed the sentiment in a 13.5x13.5cm box... the other two were just cut to size and I used stamps for the sentiments.



I doodled some faux stitching around the edges, added some crystal stickles to pits and pieces and would also like to enter this weeks Just Magnolia challenge - Anything Goes with Sparkle. The glitter doesn't show very well in the top card, but it is there on her wings. I think you can make out the sparkle on the other two images.

Thanks for dropping in today ♥

Images: Magnolia
Sentiment: Computer & Stampin Up!
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: misc card
Embellishments: Stickles Crystal glitter, pink pen for doodling

11 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh hunny, these are just sooooooo adorable! V brave too - I'd be itching to fill the white space, but they work so beautifully. Fantastic. Hugs, Sxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous cards.
luv
Debby

Cheryl said...

OH these atr gorgeous.....I do love the clean and simple look!!!
xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Ah these are gorgeous, thanks for joining us at DCD, love the images and the sentiments are so cute, hugs Liz xx

craftykitten said...

A D O R A B L E!!!!! I love these cards - so simple but so stunning. Thanks for joining in with our Seeing Triple challenge at DCD this week.
Hugs
Dawn x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Autumn said...

These are sooo cute Loz! What a great idea, I love them! Colored beautifully I might add. YOu continue to amaze me with those chalks...I can barely get my backgrounds to look good, lol.
Have a great day!
xxAutumn

Alicia said...

I love this design...so cute! Will have to get some more cards off you soon...when you are not too busy with Christmas etc.
Alicia xx

Pamela said...

Beautiful cards, thank you for joining our challenge at DCD this week.

Pam x

Stampin Mindy said...

Great set of cards. I love the simplicity of them and the colors. Beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week.

Hugs, Mindy

Crafty Chris said...

Gorgeous simple and elegant, thanks for sharing with us at DCD.
Chris x