Thursday, December 9, 2010

Berry, Berry Christmas to You!

Did you see my post HERE about the Blue Butterfly Stamps? Check it out and come back tomorrow (Friday) for the first preview... there might just be some candy :)



Here's the other two Penny Black simple to post cards I may have mentioned in my last Hedgie post?

Anyways, I finished them up yesterday. Have just sent out my first dozen cards - I know I'm a little late, had better get a move on for the rest of them. These two are basically the same though I didn't do the darker ink on the sentiment for both.



I'd like to enter these into A Spoon Full of Sugar's Christmas Card Challenge - my 2nd Entry. And also ABC Christmas has Y is for Yuletide.. must use 1 or more of the following.. holly & berries, candle, red & green. I've managed 2 on these cards.


Don't forget to enter Bizzy Bec's Store Challenge with any of your Christmas Themed projects... there's a $20 crafting goodie bag up for grabs xx


Image: Penny Black - Berry, Berry Christmas
Sentiment: Tickled Pink Stamps
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Echo Park Paper Co.
Embellishments: charm from eBay, misc ribbon, Red stickles,

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Who could resist a PB hedgie?! He's just so adorable hun, and your papers are delicious. Brilliant. Hugs, Sxx

Mandy said...

Aww this is gorgeous hun, sooooo sweet.
I haven't even began to write my cards yet so you are more organised than me
hugs Mandy xx

Autumn said...

This is sooo stinkin cute Loz! Oh', I just love him! Another fab card hun and thanks for the smile he gave me!
Have a great day!
xxAutumn

Alicia said...

These are very cute! You know I havent sent my cards yet either....not too late yet I say!
Alicia xx

Delphine said...

So cute! I love those hedgehogs and the layout of your card is perfect! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx

Lacey Stephens said...

Fantastic card! Thank you so much for playing along with our "Y" challenge. We currently have a blog hop running through the end of the year with a new challenge of "Z is for Zero Time". There are a few prizes as well as blog candy along the way. We would love to have you play along again!!
Have a very Merry Christmas and safe New Year.
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
ABC Christmas Challenge DT