Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bizzy Bec's December Challenge - Christmas

Hey there peeps, there's a brand new challenge for Bizzy Bec's for the month of December - and it's a easy one!

If you haven't started on your Christmas cards (wot ya been doin? lol)... what better reason to start that mojo than this months challenge and prize,
a $20 Crafty Goodie Bag!!
This is my first official design team creations for Bizzy Becs - and again I'd like to thank Bec, the existing DT and other new teamies for having me on board and for making me feel so welcome - feels like I've known you all forever!
For this months challenge theme I've made some more Christmas Tags - again with the extra 'pocket' on the back for a gift card to be stashed in.

My first tag features an Magnolia Christmas stamp from a few years ago, a fabulous BizzyBecs digi sentiment (get yours free here), and all embellishments available from Bizzy Becs Store. My tag was a little small for any big blooms, but this stunning leaf just looked so much like a mini Christmas tree, I just couldn't resist!

Here's the 2nd tag, I can never seem to stop at one ;-)

Your creation doesn't have to be a card, or even a tag - just something Christmas themed.. it is less than 25 days away!! Why don't you hop on over to the challenge page (link to challenge post at top of page) and see all the gorgeous DT creations and inspirations. ♥
Image: Magnolia - Tilda w CandyCane & Reindeer Tilda
Sentiment: Bizzy Becs Digi Sentiments (click in right sidebar to get yours FREE!)
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers:Basic Grey-Eskimo Kisses
Embellishments: leaf (I used as mini tree), pearls, stickles, mini tassel ribbons, 1cm Sheer ribbons, white & red open pearl stars, 8mm pearl brad,

8 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

Too cute! although I have never done a digi stamp I really want to try one sometime... TFS.
Minta

http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Jacilynn said...

super cute! love these stamps. gonna have to play in this challenge!

Narelle Harrison said...

hi chicky babe, how sweet are you for giving me an award, now .. i have no idea how to link this to my blog, can u share how with me...lol...i have to say the only real talent i have with computers is shopping, the rest is just winging it..lol..ooh your widdle brown card is sooo cute, im loving these colours for chrissy,..thanks again chick
big hugz
rellz.xx.x.

Berenice R. said...

So beautiful projects! :)

Pops x said...

Gorgeous sweetie, love your colours and a fab images too, big hugs love Pops x x x

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous tags... I love tags & you've done these up so well. You've coloured your images perfectly & that's a very clever 'tree'! Very cute how you've got her sitting on the tasseled lace.

Mina said...

two fabulous Christmas tags Loz....love those Tildas
Mina xxx

Sammi said...

These are both so beautiful!