Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Blog Award and Me Boasting about my Winnings Again hehe!

Good afternoon guys, what a horrible day we're having here... weather speaking I mean! Craft/Blog speaking... I"M HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!!

First up I wanted to share an award with you...
I have been awarded the "Stylish Blogger Award" by Cassie & Sheryl, thanks so much ladies!! I've only just recently 'met' Cassie through Bizzy Bec's design team and let me tell you - this lady knows how to craft! ! And Sheryl makes all sorts of gorgeous creations

So now here is what I have to do for the honour of receiving:


  1. Thank the person who awarded you - THANKS CASSIE AND SHERYL ♥
  2. Share 8 things about yourself
    3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.....
    4. Contact said bloggers and tell them about the award

So, 8 things about me...

1. My family owns an orchard and I can pick fruit VERY quickly
2. I do not like Chocolate Cake
3. Have a very weird phobia of birds...
4. and moths!
5. I love the sound of my twin sons laughing and babbling to each other
6. My fave food is roast pork - yummy!
7. I am ashamed to admit how many stamps in my drawer are still un-inked
8. My favourite movie is now AVATAR... what's better than Aussie Hunk Sam Worthington!

Paying this forward to 8 recently discovered blogger is both easy and a bit tricky! With special mention to a few of my new fellow DT members, I'd like to award this to:

The last three are new blogs I've come across and have been fortunate to win candies from! Thanks ladies... Including a $15 All That Scraps gift voucher from Rach today! Thanks Rach!! Be sure to check out their incredible designs.
Also this morning I found out I'm one of the 3 winner from Cuddly Buddly! Each month they give away a couple of stamps to random comment's and here's what I won..

So there's my fantastic day summed up in one post... I'm off to figure out why my live signature isn't showing up on my posts.. have a great day ♥

3 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oooh hunny, you are on a winning streak, I'm coming over to rub you on the head LOL!! Congrats on your award and so many thanks for thinking of little ol' me. I'll come and grab it later. Want any snow? We've got plenty to spare, I could package it up for you! Hugs, Sxx PS. Hubby has a moth phobia too.

Janiel/ janny said...

OH you are the sweetie thing!!! Thank you for the award!!! I have to say that I do hope that your winning streak does rub off on some of us!! LOL...... COngrats to you sweetie.........
Hugs, Janiel

Alicia said...

Wow!!!!! Lucky you!! Keep up the good work with all the winnings!
Alicia xx