Friday, December 10, 2010

Charlotte Preview - Blue Butterfly Stamps

Good morning peeps, well the wait is finally over and today we're preveiwing the much anticipated "new & exciting things coming to Bizzy Becs" with the introduction of
Charlotte...
Charlotte is one of six from the Victorian Sweethearts Collection new to Bizzy Bec's
Blue Butterfly Stamps range...

All images in this Collection have been Designed and Created by Giulia. An Amazing Artist.

(I love her dress - wish I had the legs to go with so I can have one just like it!)

Bec will be releasing the complete range of Victorian Sweethearts images - part of the new Blue Butterfly Stamps from Bizzy Becs, on December 16th, they'll be available in both digital and red rubber (EZ mounted). As Bizzy Becs is Australian Based Store, all International Customers will receive a Flat Rate Shipping of $3 for Victorian Sweethearts Rubber Stamps Only.

Now, it wouldn't be a new release without a prize!! Be sure to hop on over to Bizzy Bec's store blog, become a follower, grab our logo for your sidebar and do a post announcing the new Blue Butterfly Stamps & Victorian Swwethearts Collection then add your link to Mr Linky. There's 16 full sets of the 6 Victorian Sweethearts images up for grabs - with a little bonus too (wink*wink*)

I'm also offering up a mini candy and Bec has kindly offered Victorian Sweetheart Charlotte in rubber. To get your entry, just leave a comment on this post and my other 5 preview posts by midnight Dec 15th AEST. I'll have a Mr Linky for you to leave your name on the final preview post and I'll announce a random winner on the 16th December. It would be nice if you became a follower but this isn't necessary to win.

Join us again tomorrow for another gorgesous preview ♥

Image: Bizzy Bec's Blue Butterfly Stamps - Victorian Sweethearts Charlotte
Sentiment: kaisercraft rub-on
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: BG Origins Pad, misc brown card,
Tools: Cuttlebug Machine, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles SM, Joy Crafts Butterfly Trio Die,
Embellishments: 1cm Sheer Ribbon, Glitter Glue, misc button,

9 comments:

LINDA said...

Such a gorgeous card.. Love the colors and the design is wonderful.. Hugs, Linda

Autumn said...

This is awesome Loz! Love the layout and those papers are fab! Great job with those chalks!!! Just beautiful!!
Have a great day!
xxAutumn

Penni said...

Fab card - I love the soft colours you've used for her.

Hugs
Penni
X

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Loz,love the beautiful colour combo and design!!!
xx

Jodi said...

What a cute image! The colors are so pretty as are the ribbon and sparkle you added too!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Marilyn said...

Me too Loz... I want legs like Charlotte & maybe a head of hair like that too!
Oh well... I'll never have it but I do have to say you've done a smashing good job on your card. I love the brown tones & those little flowers are perfect. It's a great card... it's one of those that every time you look at it, you see something you didn't see the time before.
Marilyn

Bizzi Hands said...

Love your card - it almost has a kinda vintage feel.. thanks for sharing.

Alicia said...

She is very pretty....and so is your card!! Am loving the new butterfly stamp range.
Alicia xx

Frea said...

There she is, sweet Charlotte!! I think it's her I like best, especially now that you've coloured her!! Ofcourse I went reverse because I started on day five and scrolled down so this is for me the last one (and of course I'm comiing back tomorrow for day 6!!) Greetz, Frea