Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 2 Victorian Sweethearts Previews - Olivia

Welcome to Day 2 Previews of the Victorian Sweethearts Collection from Blue Butterfly Stamps.

(Some of my followers may have had a sneak-sneaky peak when Mr Blogger didn't play nice and posted my scheduled post without scheduling!! Well, here she is...)

Ain't she gorgeous!!

Olivia.

I actually made a Christmas Hanger/Tag with Olivia - one of the major bonus' to digi stamps is the ability to re size them to whatever you need. Bizzy Bec will be releasing the six Victorian Sweethearts Blue Butterfly Stamps images in both digi and mounted red rubber formats from December 16th.


Hop on over to the store blog here, follow a few simple rules and be in the running to win one of 16 full digi sets (with bonus sentiments). Winners will be announced on the store blog on the 16/12. Don't forget you can buy these sweethearts for yourself from December 16, with an international flat-rate $3 postage for Blue Butterfly Rubber Stamps only. Be sure to check out the rest of the design team previews (links in sidebar) and join us again tomorrow where we'll be showing off Ruby....

Don't forget my own mini candy of Victorian Sweetheart Charlotte in rubber. Leave a comment on all 6 of my preview posts & your name with Mr Linky (preview post 6) by midnight Dec 15th AEST. I'll announce a random winner on the 16th December. It would be nice if you became a follower but this isn't necessary to win. Be sure to check out all the other DTs too... some of them also have candies

I'm entering this card into ABC Challenge - J is for Jewels/Gems

Image: Bizzy Bec's Blue Butterfly Stamps - Victorian Sweethearts Olivia
Sentiment: Bizzy Bec's Digi Freebie - click HERE to get yours in the right sidebar
Medium: Pebbles Chalks,
Papers: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses 6x6 pad, kraft
Tools: cuttlebug machine, Magnolia DooHickey Die Tilda's Lace (not currently in stock but it's always worth emailing Bec to see if she can get them in for you),
Embellishments: 1cm sheer ribbons, kaisercraft gems, misc snowflake sticker, pearl brad, baby blue stickles, pearl string,


9 comments:

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous. Sorry I haven't been about much lately, just sooo busy. I will pop by the weekend to pick up that fab award you gave to me. Thank youuuuuuuuu. Hugs Tracy x

Mina said...

dont you just hate it when Mr Blogger has a wobbler lol...stunning tag Loz, beautiful colouring and I love your new glamourous headshot
Mina xxx

LINDA said...

Loz, this is such a stunning tag.. I love all the details on it.. very beautiful work.. Hugs, Linda

Sue C said...

Beautiful tag Loz, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Alicia said...

This is my favourite so far! I love the tag, the papers, the pearls...its so romantic and feminine. Beautiful stamp too.
Alicia xx

Bizzi Hands said...

I love the tag.. and its just so pretty.
Thank you so much
Sally

Frea said...

Hi Loz, I just can't decide which one I like best, I love the all!! Greetz, Frea

Autumn said...

Great job Loz. I love the design of this. You are so good at making tags! Fab coloring too, I love it!
xxAutumn

RubyM:) said...

What a fantastic CHIC TAG!Loving the new image and so nicely colored!Simply Gorgeous hun.Thanks for joing us at ABC Challenge,RubyM:)