Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LAST CHANCE CANDY... Final Day of Previews - Savannah

Today's the last day of our previews from the new Victorian Sweethearts Collection from Blue Butterfly Stamps.


Savannah!

Savannah and her Victorian Sweethearts 'sisters' will be available from Bizzy Becs store on December 16th. Available in both digital and red rubber, there's a format for everyone and Bec is also doing a sweet flat-rate international postage rate of $3 for all orders containing Victorian Sweethearts rubber stamps only.

Today is the also last chance you have to enter to win a full set of these digi images - hop on over to the STORE BLOG and follow the instructions.

It's also the last day to leave a comment on all six of my preview posts - today I'd also like to know which Victorian Sweetheart is your favourite?

Once you've commented on all SIX preveiw posts come back here and leave you name in the Mr Linky (which I hope is at the bottom of this post! - If he's not there, I'll check through all the comments) and I'll select a random winner and announce here on my blog tomorrow, Dec 16th.

I hope you've enjoyed these previews as much as I have. I cannot wait to see what you guys use these gorgeous images for!

Image: Blue Butterfly Stamps - Victorian Sweethearts - Savannah
Sentiment: Stampin Up
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Basic Grey - Capella
Embellishments: flowers, pearl string, satin ribbon and pearls all from Bizzy Becs, misc crochet ribbon

6 comments:

Frea said...

HI Loz, great card!! I think I like Ruby best, but in all honosty, they are all sooo adorable! Greetz, Frea

Frea said...

I just tried Mr Linky but he doesn't seem to be working, so I'm afraid you will have to make due with my comment(s) :)
Greetz, Frea

Alicia said...

Its a toss up for me between Ruby and Olivia...but they are all lovely! You have done a fantastic job showcasing them all...what a gorgeous collection of cards!
Alicia xx

Autumn said...

Fabulous Loz! I really think you have a knack for vintage...wish it would rub off on me, lol. I had to make on recently for a DT project and oh' how I struggled. FYI I'll be sending those sugqar nellies your way just as soon as I get a few more in. I ordered more after I'd stamed the ones I got off...so much for being good, lol. Anyway, thought I'd wait and send them all at once. Anyway, hope your having a great day!
xxAutumn

Bizzi Hands said...

I love these images.. terrific

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie, love the image and your colours are perfect biggest of hugs love Pops x x x