Friday, December 24, 2010

Here's My Final 2010 Christmas Card

Good morning peeps, and happy Christmas Eve to you all. I have a bumper day ahead of me so this will be quick...
I have for you all my very last Christmas card for the year.

Unfortunately the flash hasn't done the stickles any favour in the photograph, I promise it looks a lot better IRL! I kept this really simple as I needed to make it in a hurry... faux stitched the DP, cut out 2 trees from another sheet of DP from the same line and glittered it up.
Tickled Pink Stamps' new challenge blog is having a guest DT call for a 3 month term starting February... you must use Tickled Pink Stamps ranges only for this challenge - I'm going to add my name to the linky... not only had I made this card before the DT call was anounced, but the guests will also be annouced on my 30th birthday!! fingers crossed ♥

Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Kaisercraft
Tools: TPS Die, Cuttlebug
Embellishments: stickles

6 comments:

Cor* said...

GREAT card. Almost 3D in appearance! Fabby coloring!! Great bling....the camera caught it for sure! Good luck with the GDT call!

Kylie said...

This is fabulous Loz!! What an awesome image to finish off your Christmas cards :o)
Have a very Merry Christmas! And all the very best for 2011.
Hugs
Kylie xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Loz, love the pink hair.
Have a wonderful Christmas hunny and good luck with the GDT
hugs Mandy xx

Kellie Winnell said...

Absolutely gorgeous hun and that pink hair PERFECT! Love everything about it and I don't think you could nail the Christmas feel anymore if you tried. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Hun xx

Autumn said...

Love it Loz!! Fab coloring, she is gorgeous!! Love those DP's too, this one really stands out!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and and Happy New Year!!
xxAutumn
p.s. I am still waiting on those stamps, starting to worry over here

Squirrel x said...

Such a saucy little minx hun, and a super super card! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Much love, Sxx