Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jolly Tilda

Please scroll down to the Blue Butterfly Stamps Day 3 Preview... there's candy!!

This morning I have another Christmas card to show you all. I should be making standard postage sized cards as I still have some to post but I just can't resist a square card!
I'm still trying to keep my cards a little 'flatter' so they can easily go into an envelope... and as you can see, I've once again used gems/pearls randomly... a new obsession?
I used some clear embossing powder around the edges of the DP, it really sparkles in certain light - but the photo didn't pick it all up.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Allsorts Challenge - Last Minute Christmas
Just Magnolia - A Christmas Card (#2)
Papertake Weekly - Red & Green Must NOT Be Seen
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Christmas Card (#3)
Simon Says Stamp - Christmas NO red & green
Image: Magnolia - Jolly Tilda
Sentiment: Magnolia (inside)
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Bearly Mine Designs freebie
Tools: DooHickey - Tilda's Lace, Cuttlebug,
Embellishments: beige lace, pearls, EK Success Vellum Stickers, eBay charm, natural thread,

7 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Wow what a gorgeous christmas card. Lovely image and fabulous details. Thanks for joining in with no reds or greens at Paper Take Weekly. Hugs Marja

Debs said...

Stunning card - great image and beautiful design.
Thanks for playing along with my Last Minute Christmas challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Rica said...

Hi Loz, what a gorgeous card, love the papers and soft muted colour scheme, fabulous colouring of the lovely Tilda and the snowflakes are stunning!!

So glad you joined us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
hugs Heather xx

True :) said...

Beautiful card Loz!
Love the tan and blues with that image!
Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Paper Take Weekly!
I am now one of your followers.  ;)  I would love it if you came to visit my blog and become a follower too!
Hugs,
True :D

Frea said...

Oh yes, stunning, and these papers you use, sooo lovely!! FRea

Autumn said...

JUst beautifkul! I love, love, love the colors here. What fantastic papers and the sparatic pearls are perfect!
Have a great day!
xxAutumn

Bev said...

Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week x