Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The last of my 'needed' Christmas cards

Hi guys, I'm a little late posting these as i made them Sunday, my SIL came over for some card making, a first for me! I've never sat with another person and made cards! She's been making cards for a while and managed 7 simple cards to my 2! I never realised that even my colouring with chalks took so long lol! I think I was too busy gas-bagging to tell the truth lol.
So these were the last 2 cards I needed to make, I'm sure I'll make some more Christmas cards, but I don't actually 'need' them. Again, these needed to be posted so are very simple.

My favourite sentiment from Tickled Pink stamps... if it's not on the outside of my cards, then it's on the inside - LOVE IT!!


There's only one more Victorian Sweethearts Preview to go.. so be sure to come back tomorrow and leave your name with Mr Linky (I hope he's there!!) for your chance to win my mini candy. Hope you're all having a fabulous evening... only 11 days to go eeekkk!! ♥
Images: Magnolia - Brother & Sister - & -Tilda Lucia-
Sentiment: Tickled Pink Stamps & Stampin up!
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Memorybox - Spiceberry & Cosmo Cricket
Tools: Spellbinders Labels One? & MS Eyelet Lace BP
Embellishments: misc ribbon, button & string... pearls & teal ribbon

3 comments:

Honor said...

Loz, these are simply stunning!!! Just gorgeous,
Hugs Honor x

Autumn said...

These are so cute Loz! I love that little christmas couple, what a great idea! Hope you're more ready for christmas than I am, I haven't gotten hardly anything yet and everyone keeps getting sick at my house. It may just be an IOU christmas here, lol.Anyway, have a great day!
xxAutumn

Alicia said...

I can never get a lot done with someone else either...I get way too distracted chatting and usually eating! It is fun to craft with someone else though!
Your Chrissie cards are gorgeous!!
Alicia xx