Thursday, December 16, 2010

New Magnolia Winter Kit & Candy Winner

Good morning guys.. did you all enjoy the Blue Butterfly Previews? Don't forget the stamps are now available from Bizzy Becs Store in both digital and rubber. I guess it must be a very busy time for most bloggers as not too many of my fellow followers entered to win the gorgeous Charlotte stamp... I'll announce the winner at the end of this post but for now... have you seen the latest Magnolia Kit?

Mine found it's way to me last week, it was quite a surprise as I'd only come across one preview and there's not a lot of talk about it... again with the busy time of year??
I couldn't wait to ink them up, and have used this gorgeous Tilda for a New Years card.

I printed out the DP, added the corner stars (these and the hearts/love corner in the kit will get a lot of love from me :)) , I also added some gorgeous open pearl stars from Bec's, these are just gorgeous IRL. I know this card will arrive late to it's destination - the reason why it's a New Years card and not Christmas!!

No for the winner of my Charlotte candy... the odds were in all of your favour... however there can only be one winner...
And that's Sally. Please email me at steiger2002@yahoo.com.au with your address and I will pass your details onto Bec and she will get your Charlotte out to you. Thanks to you all for entering, if you have won or have purchased any Victorian Sweethearts I'd love to see what you make with them so drop in and leave me a link...
have a lovely day. I'm having a pre-Christmas lunch with some friends, we'll be converting the beer garden at the local pub into a Child Care Centre!! There's at least a dozen Mums going and maybe 18+ kids??? Thank God I'm only responsible for my 3! 3's enough for me!!!

Image: Tilda, Star Corner, Star (2 sizes) - Mag Winter kit 2010
Sentiment: computer
Medium: Colourbx Inks & Pebbles Chalks
Papers: computer
Tools:Mag DooHickey Tilda's Lace, Cuttlebug
Embellishments: Stickles - gold & silver, open pearl stars

6 comments:

Autumn said...

This is sooo cute Loz, I love it! Can't believe you have these babies already. How come there's no preorders in the stores yet?? I wanna see the rest of them, lol. Anyway, enough complaining, love, love, love this!! Fabulous!!
Havea great day!
xxAutumn

Bizzi Hands said...

The winner.. Sally... OMG That would be me... lol... Thank you so much.. I have never won anything online!!! I am a bit excited.. NOT.. maybe a lot..
Have a great day and even better Christmas to all :)
Sally

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous Loz,love those papers and colours.....all perfect for New Years Eve!!!
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your beautiful card, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Frea said...

Hi Loz, oh yes I love that stamp and I love all the gold and glitter; great card!! Greetz, Frea

Alicia said...

Lovely card and congrats to Sally! I know what you mean...blogging world is pretty quiet at the moment! Enjoy your Chrissie lunch...18 kiddies...oh my!!!
Alicia xx