Friday, December 31, 2010

Oooh... this is a tough one!

Once again Debby has asked us to show her our favourite cards... five from the year that was! Not an easy feat! I've browsed and browsed my blog and saved photographs... once again, Magnolia is a def winner, but there's a few others thrown in the mix.
and if I were allowed to pick a sixth card...
One main thing I've noticed is that my favourite 5 Christmas cards were all fairly simple and plain... but it would appear that although I tend not to make them often - the 'busier' cards are my favourites! go figure!
My absolute favourite is the Magnolia baby Tingla card... I love baby cards and this one was embellished to the max for my BF!
Have a fabulous New Years Eve!!

10 comments:

Scrapmumur said...

Wonderful cards!
Merry Christmas to you and your family and happy new year.
Thank you for joining at WOJ blog hop.
Hugs, Murielle

Dena said...

Such a great selection of cards!!!! I have enjoyed going through them. So much wonderful inspiration!!!
Have a terrific New Year's Eve and don't party too much! See you in 2012
Hugs, Dena

Squirrel x said...

How do you choose hun, all your cards are wonderful! Great selection, and thank you for sharing them. Happy New Year to you and the family. Hugs, Sxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Dear Loz,
ohhh... they are all so sweet... and so is your coloring
i wish you a very Happy new year
Thanks for your sweet wishes
love and hugs
Claudia

kelly said...

Aussie Loz, These are wonderful cards. I love the bright yellow card.


Kelly

kelly said...

Aussie Loz, These are wonderful cards. I love the bright yellow card.


Kelly

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Gorgeous choices, Loz! I think my fav is your first one, that bright yellow and white just 'pops'!

Happy New Year!

Autumn said...

Fabulous cards Loz! Just wanted to stop by and let you know the last of my SN stmps finally arrived today!! I was really getting worried there, but all is good now. My fam is here and not leaving til tomorrow, so I should have them off to you sometime this week. Sorry it's taken soo long.

Happy New Year!
xxAutumn

Alicia said...

A gorgeous collection. My fave is the bright yellow one...so cheery!
Alicia xx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful beautiful cards, they so adorable.
Thank you Loz for joining in with my challenge.
luv
Debby