Friday, December 10, 2010

Some cards to share and a surprise win!!

Good afternoon,

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR MY BLUE BUTTERFLY STAMPS - CHARLOTTE PREVIEW, PLEASE SCROLL DOWN OR CLICK HERE - there's lots of prizes!!

If you're just browsing my blog then welcome, and thanks for stopping by. Firstly onto my cards today...
here's the first
Image: CC Designs Dragon Digi, Tickled Pink Stamps Present
Sentiment: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: DCWV? & mis
Embellishments: free-handed stars, Crystal Stickles, misc crochet lace


The 2nd card features the gorgeous Milton with Flowers, I have kept this one really simple and am very happy with all the yellow - even though it's one of my least favourite colours! I won this stamp from Squirrel recently and also have purchased this exact stamp - so keep your eyes out in the New Year for my candy...
Image: Wild Rose Studio - Milton with Flowers (pre-order available)
Sentiment: Stampin' Up!
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Tools & Embellishments: misc checked ribbon, Magnolia DooHickey Tilda's Lace used in Cuttlebug,

And finally my surprise win! You can only image how pleased I was to find this waiting for me at the post office! I'd like to thanks Scrapbooking Allsorts for the gorgeous win (look at all those delicious goodies!!), and to remind you all of their monthly (bi-monthly for the Christmas holidays) challenge on their store site. Just link your card in their gallery following the chosen theme... open theme at the moment until Jan 31st 2011, winner gets a $60 prize pack!! I'm going to add my Milton card for this challenge.
(Not sure if this is open worldwide? Might need to check?)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I LOVE both these cards - they are soo colourful and bright! Wow !!! What a candy win!! Awesome work!
Alicia xx