Monday, December 20, 2010

Some Christmas Candies...

Hey guys... 5 days to go! Eeek... my cards are all done, my gifts are all bought, wrapped and tagged... the food lists have been sorted and divied out.... but what will have a tag for me on it??? NOTHING!! Yes... I will have nadda under the tree this year from my lovely DH and 3 little kidlets! But I'm not too worried - cannot expect to get some of the new LOTV stamps before they're even released now can I! So... that will be my gift a little later on.. or perhaps I can win one of these???

Mindy has some surpise Holiday Candy up for grabs... ends Jan 2nd


Victoria also has some candy with a your choice of 3 stamps from Lacey!! Woo Hoo....

You've only got until December 21st to enter Victoria's Candy so be quick! I've just popped over to Stamp and Create Online Store.... I know exactly what I want - okay.. I really can't decide!! lol!

Best of luck ♥

2 comments:

Alicia said...

My goodness...you are SOOOO organised...how do you do it? Wanna come over and organise me!!?? Its 13 degrees here...where is summer??? Why arent you getting any pressies???
Alicia xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Can't belive there won;t be something ubder the tree for you. Have fun placing that order with LOTV, aren't those new images fab. So looking forward to them in Jan. Merry Christmas. Marianne x