Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sweet Dreams Sunday

Six days to go? That cannot be right... can it?
Hehe, I've had a lovely morning making some simple cards, beginning with these gorgeous Baby Girls. I have a friend due in 3 days time with her 4th baby, their 3rd girl - so one of these cards may go to them or I may make something special for them and have these two for my market stall.
I love this gorgeous image, and can never stop at using it just once!
Image: Bells n Whistles Sweet Dreams
Sentiments: Stampin Up!
Papers: unknown stash
Tools: Cuttlebug, Magnolia DooHickey Lace, (bottom) Swiss Dots EF, Spellbinders Large Scalloped Ovals SM,
Embellishments: (top) pearls, 1cm ribbon, stickles, (bottom) stickles, charm from Alilcia & lace/ribbon from Autumn - thanks chickies! gems, paper twine,

I've also started on some romantic/love cards for either Valentine's or whatever other reason there may be to have a romantic card. My DH is going to take a stash of my 'Valentine' cards (when I make them!) to work, as he works with all men, and MAKE them buy one for their wife! Isn't he a great husband!

Image: House Mouse - I give you my heart
Sentiment: Bizzy Becs Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Basic Grey
Tools: Cuttlebug,
Embellishments: ALL AVAILABLE FROM BIZZY BECS - flourish with a bling pearls, 1cm sheer ribbon, stickles, doily (cut to rectangle), heart charm, (NOT AT BECS): Dimensional magic (on flowers)

We've got more rain and storms down here again today, our local Carols by Candlelight is 'supposed' to be tonight, and our DD is 'supposed' to sing but it's unlikely to be held now :( Such a shame... also such a shame that the Murry River is in flood, no campers means no business for our local community.... going to be a quiet holiday. Please take care during this busy festive season ♥

Entering this into Allsorts - Free & Easy Anything Goes Challenge

8 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Loz, these cards are simply gorgeous. I love them all. hugs xo

brenda said...

Hi there

What a really super cards, the colours are just lovely.

Thank you for joining in my 'Free and Easy'. theme this fortnight at Allsorts and good luck.

B x
Have you entered my candy

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cards.
luv
Debby

Victoria said...

beautiful card

Victoria - Angeldrummer

ps there is a fantastic candy on my blog if you are interested.

Debra said...

Loz, these are very pretty cards, really gorgeous,xxxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards Loz, I love the Belles & Whistles baby, I have resisted it so far but "need" it lol
hugs Mandy xx

Alicia said...

Very cute and sweet cards.
Alicia xx

Cheryl said...

Oh this are all just gorgeous and such sweet images.....love all the sparkle!!! Oh WOW the Murray is now flooding,it has been dry for so long.We do desperately need the rain......but it is a shame we got flooding instead.Have a wonderful Christmas and New year!!
xx