Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tilda with Violin

Good afternoon peeps, how's it going in your corner of the world? Ours? Well the first day of Summer is cold and windy with expectant thunderstorms! Gotta love Down Under.
I've finally got off my bum and made an easel card - I'd forgotten how eye-opening they are.
I received this gorgeous image in a RAK, I'm sure I'll order her now! And I am loving all things brown at them moment too, so be prepared! Did you notice my Christmas Blog Make-over? Of course you did! Only 25 days to go!!! ♥
I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Fussy & Fancy - Christmas without Red & Green
Die Cut Dreams Christmas Club - Use a Die on your Creation (not a punch)
Paper Sundaes - Adorn those Corners

Image: Magnolia Tilda with Violin
Sentiment: Bizzy Bec's Oval Sentiment FREE!, (inside) Daisy & Dandelion
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Misc Cardstock, Dovecraft DP
Tools: Cuttlebug, CB Snowflakes #2, Magnolia DooHickeys - Tilda's Lace & Tag
Other Embellishments: misc 2cm Beige Cotton Lace,

9 comments:

Alicia said...

Its looking very Christmassy in here!! Love this card...love the tag with the sentiment...love all the lace, the browns...everything. It is rainy here too...I totally forgot it was the first day of summer!
Alicia xx

Cheryl said...

Just gorgeous Loz,love the browns and all your gorgeous embellies!!! Yep it was raining here too,but I love it....lol....I really hate the heat!! OMG don't remind me there is only 25 days to go,I feel so far behind with everything.
xx

Cassandra said...

Gorgeous card Loz! I have a award for you on my blog :o) *hugz*

Karen said...

Very pretty Loz, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

Lynne said...

I'm loving it!!! looks great in browns and your colouring is fab!! love the doo hickey die as well - just perfect!! thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club xx Lynne xx

Jodi said...

This is a pretty easel card!! Love the colors and all of the added embellishments you used on it too!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Fiona said...

wow this is so pretty...I love how you have coloured Tilda..really beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi

PS...we have had even more snow...it's getting a bit scary now!!

Marilyn said...

This is lovely Loz! I really like brown tones but don't do much of it... sort of afraid of it maybe? But yours is fantastic... so soft & pretty.

Gloria Stengel said...

Lovely soft colors. Just adorable! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes.