Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tilda's sneaking up on some Bunnies In Love...

Good evening friends, how's that Christmas planning going? I was just talking to my eldest sister on the phone, making preparations for Saturday when DD comes out of my room screaming(!) with blood pouring from her mouth... not a pretty sight. She was quick to blame her twin bothers but I had warned them all to stop running around! She has at least 2 teeth puncture marks, and her lip is soooo swollen she looks like Angelina Jolie... or Octo-Mum! Hope it goes down before the weekend, I told DH over the phone as he's on night shift and he said "well, she won't do that again" and she heard him and sobbed... "I'm... not.... doing.... that.... again....." poor darling!

Anyhoos, onto my cards... I bet my title had you intrigued?
Here's 2 cards I made today... one for my need-to-grow stash of Valentine/Romantic and another Christmas card. I still have another Christmas card half made, these two were sprung on me, lucky I still have time!!

So here's the Christmas card... I've followed this weeks Just Magnolia Sketch and will be entering this over there. Did you see I won last weeks challenge? You cannot believe the excitement when you name is on the Just Mag blog.. I ♥ that blog!!

Image: Magnolia - Sneaky Tilda
Sentiment: Stampin Up (only inked the centre part)
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Kaisercraft
Tools: Mag DooHickey Tilda's Lace, Cuttlebug
Embellishments: pearls, misc ribbon, free-handed holly leaves and doves from DP, stickles
And onto my 2nd card... I stamped each and every Lili Of The Valley stamp that I own today (there's not too many... yet!!! hehe!) as I WILL be making something will each and every one of them very soon! That's a little mini goal I have set myself... (oh, I didn't do the Xmas Bear stamps - thus the gorgeous Tilda above had to be used instead!!).... I love LOTV stamps and I think if I can stick with this mini goal... perhaps 2011 will be the year for a resolution??
How much do you love these Bunnies? Super sweet and can be used for so many different reasons!!
Image: LOTV Bunnies - In Love
Sentiment: Magnolia (latest kit)
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Magnolia & misc card
Embellishments: Pearls & ribbon from Bizzy Becs
I have to go now... one of my fave movies is on TV at the moment, The Wedding Date! Classic!! Stay Safe Peeps ♥

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Both are adorable cards and yes I was drawn in by your title! Congrats on your win...AMAZING WORK!!! Hope your DD is better soon.
Alicia xx

Cheryl said...

Oh your cards are so beautiful,gorgeous colours and such sweet images!!! I do hope your little girl is better soon!! BTW WOOHOO......Congrats on your Just Magnolia win,I love that challenge to,but haven't been able to play for months!! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!
xx