Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Victorian Sweethearts Georgia Preview

G'day, welcome to day 5 of our previews, today I've got to introduce you all to


Georgia...



The DP I used are from a Crafty Secrets pad (sorry, not available from Becs), the pearl stems started their life white... but I inked them up to match my colour scheme. And I've once again used my fave ribbon.

All six stamps from the Victorian Sweethearts Collection by Blue Butterfly Stamps will be released and available in both digi and red rubber formats from December 16th from Bizzy Becs Store. International customers can also enjoy a flat-rate bargain postage cost for all orders containing only Blue Butterfly Rubber Stamps.


Now if you haven't already entered to win one of 16 digi sets, grab our badge, add it to your sidebar, do a post announcing the new Blue Butterfly Stamps and Victorian Sweethearts collection then add your name & link over on the STORE BLOG after becoming a follower.

I'm also having a mini candy - with one Charlotte rubber stamp for a lucky commenter. Please leave a comment on all SIX of my preview posts and leave you name with MR Linky on Preview 6, by midnight Dec 15th AEST and I'll draw a random winner and annouce here on my blog on the 16th. It's not necessary to become a follower of my blog... though it's always nice to meet new followers!

Good luck.

Come back tomorrow for our last preview. ♥

Image: Bizzy Bec's Blue Butterfly Stamps - Victorian Sweethearts Georgia
Sentiment: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks, colourbox inks
Papers: Crafty Secrets Earth Tones Pad (sorry, not available from Becs), kraft
Tools: corner rounder
Embellishments: 1cm sheer ribbon, rhinestones, pearl stems, WOC roses, mini rosebuds,

5 comments:

Mina said...

ooooohhhhh Loz shes fabulously gorgeous...perfect colouring (of course) and the design is perfect for her
Mina xxx

Frea said...

Hi Loz, found these Victorian sweethearts on Paola's blog and boy did I fall in love. This one is also sooooo gorgeous. Love the colours you used and the DP is to die for!! Greetz, Frea

Bizzi Hands said...

what a lovely card.. i so love the colours.
Thanks
Sally

Autumn said...

Fabulous Loz! I love this card design and you've colored her perfectly!
xxAutumn

Alicia said...

This one is pretty! I love the colours of the DP...all very vintage!
Alicia xx