Sunday, December 12, 2010

Victorian Sweethearts Ruby Preview - Bizzy Bec's Blue Butterfly Stamps


Today we're previewing

Ruby,

one of the new Victorian Sweethearts Images new to Bizzy Bec's Blue Butterfly Stamps Range. Ruby and her gorgeous Victorian Sweethearts sisters will be available for purchase from December 16th in both mounted red rubber and digital format.

I've used Ruby today on some of my favourite Basic Grey papers from the Origins pad. She's supposed to look as though she's walking through the flowers. I used my craft knife to cut around the pretty flowers up the side of the sheet so I could tuck my green strip in behind - didn't want to cover any of those flowers! The extra yellow flowers have been cut from another sheet in the Origins Pad.

Be sure to check out the rest of the previews from the DT members (links in sidebar) and hop on over to the store blog for information on how you can win 1 of 16 digital sets.

I'm also offering up a mini candy and Bec has kindly offered Victorian Sweetheart Charlotte in rubber. To get your entry, just leave a comment on ALL SIX of my preview posts by midnight Dec 15th AEST. On Day 6 after commenting on all my posts, leave you name with Mr Linky and I'll announce a random winner on the 16th December. It would be nice if you became a follower but this isn't necessary to win.

Image: Bizzy Bec's Blue Butterfly Stamps - Victorian Sweetheart Ruby
Sentiment: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks, Gold Pen
Papers:
BG Origins Pad,
Tools: Corner Rounder Punch,
Embellishments: bee charm, misc flowers,

4 comments:

Alicia said...

She is very sweet and I love how you have cut out the flowers...gorgeous card.
Alicia xx

Bizzi Hands said...

Out for a walk in the garden! what a lovely card.. great colour combo.. Well done.
Sally

Frea said...

Just look at her with her little parasol!! And that soft green, so pretty. Frea

Autumn said...

Beautiful Loz! It's so simple and elegant...I just can't seem to make a CAS card anymore, lol
xxAutumn