Wednesday, January 26, 2011

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE... Oi Oi Oi!!!


HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY AUSSIES!!

Hope you're all celebrating in true Aussie style... we're BBQing at my sisters - day in the sun, with the kids in the pool, drinks in our hands, Cold Chisel on the CD player(!) or maybe Guy Sebastian (heheheheh - sorry Guy fans!!) Hehehehehh
Anyways,
Have a good one ♥♥
Oh, and welcome to my 500 followers WOW!! Wish you could all win my candy... I have a pretty full on weekend planned, celebrating BOTH nights (and I thought I was getting old LOL), good friends and my family spoiling me - already my lil' sis sent me the most scrumptious perfume, thanks Bec :) Couldn't wait to open it!!

8 comments:

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Happy Australia Day, Loz! Wish I was there, sounds like fun, and nice and warm!! :)

Hev said...

Happy Australia Day and Happy Birthday for Friday, how I wish I could go back to my 30th. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.
Luv Hev xxx

EELS said...

Happy Aussie Day and birthday Loz from a fellow Aussie. Too hot to go anywhere so staying in to do some more craftin'.

Elaine

Debra said...

Happy Australia day right back at you, from one Aussie to another Aussie,xxxx

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Happy Aussie day back to you too have had a great one just back from a wlak down to beach and swim at the creek, high tide and sheltered from the wind... sooo nice a great way for a Aussie day celebration.. and praying for all Aussie affected by floods.
Have a super birthday celebration!
Shaz in Oz.xx

ScrapDees said...

happy australian day! Hope you have a great day at the pool! It is here in Holland very cold, so not swimming day for us!

love desiree

Frea said...

Hi Loz, hope you have a wonderful day hun!! I'm jealous, it's bl..... cold here, no BBQing :( Hugs, Frea

♪♫♥ Charity Crafter ♪♫♥ said...

Happy Australia day! x Leigh x