Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby Boy

Happy New Year to all my blogging friends.

Feels like forever since I made something, but in truth I've had some DT work to do, and now I just wanted to make something for fun. Some of my regular buddies may recall me mentioning me having stamped all my LOTV stamps with the intent to use them all. It is still my intent.

Here's their super cute Baby Boy stamp...
isn't he adorable?

I have the girl version finished and drying at the moment, so I'll try and get a photo real soon and upload that too. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas/New Year... we (DH and I) were given a Nintendo Wii for Xmas, a combined gift from both our parents.. LOVE IT!! OMG.. the canoeing is a killer! My abs are so sore and the backs of my arms ache... but it's a riot! Especially the game where you have to copy the dance moves... heheheheh... it's hilarious!

Okay, entering this into LOTV Challenge 78 - New Beginnings

Image: LOTV Baby Boy
Sentiment: Stampin Up!
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Tools: Fiskars Apron Lace BP
Embellishments: misc blue ribbon

3 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

yes - he is adorable and love your border and that bow is simply sparkling!!

Alicia said...

Such a little cutie!!! Have fun on your Wii!
Alicia xx

Dena said...

Loz! Love the baby boy card! The clean look is wonderful!
Thank you for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena