Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bizzy Bec's January Challenge - Recipe

Good morning peeps, how's 2011 treating you all so far? It's time for another challenge over on the Bizzy Becs Store Blog - and this month we've got a recipe challenge for you

3 Flowers
2 Buttons
1 Ribbon

Look forward to seeing your gorgeous creations. Be sure to check out the gorgeous candy Bec has on offer on the store blog too

Image: Magnolia Winter 2010 kit
Sentiment: Grant & Lili of the Valley Circle
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Basic Grey
Tools: Cuttlebug, Mag DooHickey Tilda's Lace

6 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card, fab colours and sweet Tilda.
luv
Debby

maria said...

Very collourful card dear.
Congrats to you upcoming birthday.
Hug
/Maria

Heather Schlatter said...

This is just lovely!!! I love the papers and colors you used!!!

Well with my New Year, New Baby, New Focus I plan to take some time each day to get back to commenting on blogs more. I used to be able to do it all the time then it got to be less while I was pregnant and had the new baby and now I am gonna take the time to do more commenting at the very least on those who have left me such sweet comments and you have always been one of those!!!

Your sweet comments have not gone un-noticed I read each one of them and you always made me smile!!!

I love your creations girl and I appriciate your stamping friendship!!!!

Heather

Marilyn said...

Your card is gorgeous & look how clever you are, placing that button in her hair bow! Love those papers & flowers & you've coloured your image so perfectly. I love pinks... but wait.. does she look preggers? hahahahhaha... everytime I look at my Japanese Tilda, I think about what you said & it makes me giggle.
Oh yes... Happy Birthday!

Alicia said...

A very sweet card Loz! I love the little posy of flowers in the corner. Did you see one of your cards sold?
Alicia xx

Autumn said...

Love it Loz! The button in her hair is a great touch, so cute! I so need to get back to my maggies!
Have a grea day!
xxAutumn