Monday, January 17, 2011

Cherrie Tag

Good afternoon peeps,
told you I'd been busting to get back to crafting didn't I? Well, lucky me has had a few little goodies (purchased from Scrapbooking Allsorts) sitting on my desk since the day before we left :( they've been calling out to me in my sleep hehe. And today I got my grotty inky fingers on my fabulous prize from last weeks Tickled Pink Stamps challenge #1... 2 x Valentine Cherrie Digis! I also received my prize/purchase from my recent Just Magnolia win from Quixotic Paperie..
so with a mix of all my goodies I give you....


I wanted to make a Valentines Tag rather than a card... I love these gorgeous memorybox papers (which I bought with my Quixotic voucher, along with the Whimsy Love Letter Seals stamps), the papers are nice and solid and these prints are just so pretty.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Southern Girls Challenge - Totally Loved Up!
Die Cute Dreams - Use a Digi & Rubber Stamp
Stamp Something - Anything Goes

I used the Heart Vine swirl to add a little more to the heart shape behind her... had coloured the Maggie heart ribbon then almost forgot it and didn't know where to put it! Think it looks okay here?

Thanks for stopping by today, scroll down for my last two SWEET LOVE Preview Posts - there's a nice little candy up fro grabs on day 1 preview. Come back again tomorrow for another preview ♥

Stamps: TPS Valentine Cherrie digi,
Magnolia Elegant Heart Ribbon & Sweet Cheri Snag'em Stamps Heart Vine (both from Scrapbooking Allsorts)
Sentiments: (front & back) Whimsy Stamps Love Letter Seals
(back) TPS Pink Sentiments (Christmas - not available - but check out the new Valentines ones!!)
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Memorybox Gassamer Pack, Cre8tive Cardstock
Tools: Fiskers Heart Template, Distressor
Embellishments: WOC Rosebuds, Prima flower (from SA candy win!), elastic from Autumn (thanks chickie), Crystal stickles, misc ribbon at top

16 comments:

Kellie Winnell said...

Girl, when I just sat down and seen your entry pop in I thought surely not, WOW your quick and this is GORGEOUS! I loooooove tags, fair to say I {heart} them hehe! This is just stunning!

Thank you so much for joining us at TPSChallenges this week!

Hugs,
Kellie

Merry said...

That is so sweet and what a wonderful idea to do a tag instead of a card.

EELS said...

Gorgeous tag

cebelica said...

Very cute card!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Oh she's a cutie hun, and I love your papers. Superb! Hugs, Sxx

Mandy said...

Hi Loz,
this is stunning,love the tag shape..And your papers and image are gorgeous...
Mandy xx

Chris' Creations said...

Very pretty! Elegant. TFS

- - Sheryl - - said...

OMG I love this tag!!!! it's wonderful!!

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow this is gorgeous, love the colours, thanks for joining us at DCD, hugs Liz xx

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Alicia said...

This is so so pretty. I love it! Did you have a nice time away?
Alicia xx

Karen said...

WOW Loz your tag looks so cool!! Cherrie looks awesome, I love your soft chalk colouring!! Thanks so much for joining in this week at TPSC
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Zarah said...

Oooooh... How adorable!

Thanks for playing with us at http://tickledpinkstampschallenges.blogspot.com/ ! :D

Julie said...

I am loving this cutie tag!!!! Glad you got loved up with us at Southern Girls! Hope you're having a great week,Julie.x

Mummylade said...

this is great, so many lovely details. I'm so glad you entered the DCD challenge with this creation and good luck!