Monday, January 17, 2011

Introducing Key to My Heart

Our 3rd image from Blue Butterfly's latest release -
Sweet Love is this gorgeous valentine digi image

♥ Key To My Heart ♥

How gorgeous is she? I was pressed for time before heading off - I think I'll be away on holiday at the beach when this goes live... but anyways, I just decided to colour her and keep it simple. HA! She's far too gorgeous to keep simple!
Please pop on over to the Bizzy Becs STORE BLOG for your chance to win 1 of 5 full digi Sweet Love sets, and check out all the gorgeous DT creations, come back again tomorrow for our next preview. Did you enter my candy from Preview Day 1?

Take care xx

Image: Blue Butterfly Stamps - Sweet Love - Key To My Heart
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Basic Grey, unknown Brick wall?, Corrugated card
Tools: Fiskars Heart Template
Embellishments: Flowers, Fillers & Leaves from Becs, Heart Doily & Crystal Stickles from Bec, ribbon from RAK,

7 comments:

Sadilla said...

that's a very sweet lovely card!
hugs
Sadia

Tracey Brossart said...

Very cute, love that adorable image you used and all the embellishments! :D

♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

Svetlana said...

Very sweet card!!!

Leonie said...

Too cute hun!! Love the corrugated CS behind her and the cluster of flowers!!! Fabbo job!
Hugs Leonie

Bizzi Hands said...

What a lovely girlie card... very pretty in pink.
Thanks
Sal

debby4000 said...

What a cute, gorgeous card Loz.
luv
Debby

Brook said...

Very cute. Love all of the flowers.