Saturday, January 15, 2011

Introducing Sweet Love Collection... & ♥ CANDY ♥


... new to Blue Butterfly Stamps at Bizzy Becs. The Sweet Love Collection consisits of 5 delightful valentine digi images just in time for Valentine's Day, and today we're previewing the adorable,

Love Cloud


If you would like to see these beauties in Rubber email Bec - bizzybec@gmail.com. Be sure to stop by the BB Store Blog , Bec has candy on offer from now until the 18th. Winner announced 19th Jan when digis are released instore. There will be 5 winners, each recieving a full set of the 5 digi Sweet Love images. While there, check out the gorgeous creations from the other team members, some of them also have candies running during the previews, come back again tomorrow for another preview. We're also having a guest DT call for our next collection so be sure to check it all out!

I've also put together the following SWEET LOVE CANDY... to win your very own Valentine embellishments please add the either photos below to your sidebar with a link to this preview post (I will be checking!) and then leave your comment below. I will draw a winner around the 20th Jan.
edit: Bec has also kindly donated 2 Sweet Love digi images to my winner... I have chosen them for my winner and I know they won't be disappointed!

Candy consisits of:
1 meter of 1cm Sheer Ribbon in both White & Red
2 Maya Road Burgandy Heart Pins
6 Open Pearl Hearts in white
4 Heart charms (all available from Becs)
and some large doilies from my stash... I hope you enjoyed the preview xx


Image: Blue Butterfly Stamps - Sweet Love - Love Cloud
Sentiment: Magnolia Summer kit
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Basic Grey
Tools: Cuttlebug, Magnolia DooHickey Tilda's Lace
Embellishments: Open pearl hearts, 1cm sheer ribbon, stickles, heart doily all from Becs.

19 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

a stunning card and loving the new images she is a little beauty,
Chris x

Joy said...

What a nice card! And great candy! Invite you to take part in my candy
http://inamomentofpeace.blogspot.com/

Sadilla said...

Your crad is so sweet... and the image lovely as well!
hugs
Sadia

ScrapDees said...

beautiful card! And what a great candy, i put athe pictures and links on my blog!

theCook said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for a chance at your candy, I've linked it in my sidebar.

Frea said...

Hi Loz, such a lovely card and that image is adorable! I'll put the image on my sidebar. Hugs, Frea

Lauren Colless said...

Hi Loz, I love this card, so feminine... I know several little inspiring ballerinas who would just adore it... plus some not-so little ballet fans!! Gorgeous as always. I have linked your candy on my blog. Hugs

Kellie Winnell said...

Loz this is gorgeous the soft papers with her and the colours are all amazing! And not sure I have said but I am LOVING your new blog look!

Hugs,
Kellie

Autumn said...

Fabulous Loz!! Love the colors and you've done a great job coloring her in. So glad you're back, I was missing you around here. Hope you had a great vacation, I'll shoot you and email later and link up for your candy. Promised hubby I'd give him some attention tonight, so I gotta get the kiddos to bed. Have a good one!
xxAutumn

Debbi said...

Sweet card! Looking forward to the other releases!
Thanks for the chance to win your candy. I'm already a follower, and I've linked you to my sidebar.
*smiles*

Kim. said...

A really lovely card and a beautiful image.
Kim xXx

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous in pink hun. Hugs Tracy x

shersl84bed said...

Love your Valentine goodies. I put your blog link on my blog but I had to make the photo in a post because I can't figure out how to post the photo to the side of it.

ShersL84bed@ aol dot com

www.patternsbysher.blogspot

Alicia said...

This is very cute and pretty!
Alicia xx

Mary Lou said...

Awhh I love this card and the image is Superb!!!
Thanks for chance at digi's and extras!!
Hugz

Frea said...

HI Loz, love your card and the image is girgeous!! I can't pass by the chance to win two of them and the lovely extra candy. Hugs, Frea

Bizzi Hands said...

What a gorgeous card! and candy to boot.. What a lovely idea.
Thanks
Sally

Brook said...

Beautiful card. Love the soft colors you chose. Thanks for the chance to win some great candy!

Marilyn said...

She's as pretty as a picture. Love your soft colouring!