Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lil Lolita Lylah & last post for a while...

Hey peeps, first up I'd like to welcome all my new followers... hope you all stick around after the candy draw! I did have originally that becoming a follower as a requirement for entry but changed it to only if you like my blog - it's great to see so many of you following me! When we return from our holiday I'll try and get some time to visit you all... though DH might not be enthused with how much blogging time it will take! :0)

I've made a 30th birthday card for a girlfriend's birthday next Friday. I'm not sure if we'll be home from our trip, but thought I'd make one just in case so I don't have to rush and make it when we return. There's 5 of my mates (incl myself) all having 30th birthdays in the next 2 months so expect to see more 30th cards hehe
I've free-handed a champagne bottle shaped card and embellished to the hills!..



The tag tucks in out of the way behind the front 'label', and I added 'polka dots' to Lylah's dress



Sorry for the super dodgy photos, it's overcast and looks like a storm will be here soon. I'd like to enter the Tickled Pink Stamps Challenge #1 Anything Goes
Thanks for popping in, I won't be around for the next week, all going well (that means the kids not playing up or whinging too much :)) we expect to be gone a week or so
take care ♥

Image: TPS Lil Lolita Lylah
Sentiment: (inside) Kaisercraft
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: BG Bittersweet, Kraft, Cardboard
Tools: Cuttlebug, Magnolia DooHickeys - Tilda's Lace & Tag,
Embellishments: Paper twine, stickles, kaisercraft gems, craftworks rubons, crochet lace (inked brown - was blue!), wide pink satin ribbon, organza ribbon, brown frilly elastic,

I also quickly want to share a BEN 10 themed card I made Friday afternoon... image from www.

15 comments:

EELS said...

Super clever card Loz, have a good trip.

Anne P said...

LOVE the bottle, but also LOVE the B10 card and I know my kids would love that one. Have a good trip.

Svetlana said...

Bottle ia so unusual for me - love it :) Have a nice vocation!

Mandy said...

Fabulous cards hun, love all the pretty details on your bottle card.
Hope you have a great time hun
hugs Mandy xx

Debra said...

That bottle card looks great Loz.Fabulous.... make have to file that idea away!!!!Enjoy your holidays and hope you dont have too many withdrawals from crafting, LOL,xxxxx

Henriƫtte said...

That bottle card is wonderful

Craftyanny said...

love the bottle, so much detail, it's fab.
Enjoy your hols
Anne x

Marianne said...

What a great bottlecard!! Really wonderful and your other card made me smile also!! Great card for a guy!!

Kellie Winnell said...

WOOOOOOOOW this is amazing, absolutely amazing! I love it and love all the embellishments, amazing! Did I say that already, well here is one more amazing! Thank you so much for joining us this week at TPSC.

Take Care,
Kellie

Autumn said...

Awesome Loz! Great job on that bottle and I love the embellishments, it's perfect!!!
Oooooo' my boys would just love to have that Ben 10 card!
Hpe you have a wonderful trip!
xxAutumn

Karen said...

Loz your litle bottle looks very cool!! I love all the embellishments - but that's me - more the better I say!! hahaha Thanks so much for joining in the 1st TPSC this week, and Hope you have a good holiday:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxxx

Emma and Susan said...

This is just gorgeous!!! Thankyou so much for playing along in our first challenge at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges!!!
Big hugs
Emma
xxx

Zarah said...

Great projects!! Thanks for playing with us at Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges! :D

Jacilynn said...

gorgeous. Love these both. Hope you have a fun vacation!

Alicia said...

Wow! The champagne card looks amazing! Your friend is going to love it!!! And Ben 10 themed card is cute...my nephews are obsessed with him...I just cant seem to get him!
Alicia xx