Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lili Of The Valley Wedding Card Showdown!! & Bizzy Bec's Aust Customer Promo

Good afternoon peeps. I've been busy creating some LOTV wedding cards, using the same simple layout I usually use :)
Oh, gosh - I ♥ this stamp! Can't wait for the new release... but we'll be away and won't have access to a computer :(
Perhaps I can find an Internet cafe? Anyhoos... onto the cards.

There's four of them and I'll list all card ingredients down the bottom of this post.
Card 1
Card 2

Card 3

Card 4

I'd like to enter these into Simon Says Stamps - New Beginnings & Southern Girls Challenges - Anything Goes.


I'm also letting Bec know about my 4th wedding card using the Spellbinder product as it gets me (1) entry onto this promo!!
Be sure to check out all the details over at Bizzy Bec's Store
and check out all the gorgeous products while you're there... see my card recipes below - I've used numerous BB products

NOTE: AUSTRALIA CUSTOMERS ONLY


Image: All cards: LOTV Wedding Couple
Sentiment: cards1-3: Stampin Up! & card 4: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: 1&2: Crafty Secrets Earthy Pad, 3: DCWV Le Creme Stack, 4: Kaisercraft Luch Collection
Tools: All cards: circle template & compass, card4: Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles SM, Cuttlebug Machine
Embellishments:
card 1: satin ribbon, rose buds from Becs, pearl stems from Becs, gold stickles, doily from eBay
card 2: kaisercraft rhinestones, 1cm sheer ribbon from Becs, doily from Becs, misc lace (thanks MUM♥), crystal stickles
card 4: organza ribbon from Autumn (thanks chickie x), eBay doily, crystal stickles

14 comments:

Helen_e said...

Очень красивые открытки!!! Мне нравятся все четыре открыточки!!!!
Жених с невестой такие смешные))))Раскрашены потрясающе!!!!

Sadilla said...

Wow these cards are all so beautiful!!! I love the image! =)
hugs
Sadia

Frea said...

Love your wedding cards LOz!! I couldn't pick one that I like best! And it's not fair, I live in Holland so I can't join and it's cold here too :( LOL
HUgs, Frea

Tanya R said...

WOW, theses are totally gorgeous. What a precious image.
Hugs
Tanya

Autumn said...

These are great Loz! Fab papers and great layouts!
xxAutumn

The twins mum said...

Oh Wow they are all beautiful I just love this image very nice
Maree
x

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous.
luv
debby

Jackie Thomas said...

OMG Loz, these are all STUNNING. You are one incredibly talented lady. Hugs xo Jackie

Autumn said...

Hey Loz, I'm back, lol! Hey just wanted to let you know I couldn't get your package sent cause your address wasn't in my wallett where I keep it. Monkey's been getting into my purse, so I think she's the culprit. I sen't you an e-mail, but thought you might check this sooner.
Have a great day!
xxAutumn

Mandy said...

Happy New Year hun, I know I'm late but I've finally got time for a bit of catching up.
Your cards are all absolutely gorgeous Loz, love the LOTV image you've used, it's so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

Jacque said...

All of them are darling!!! Such precious image too!!! Just love them!!! Thank you so much for your visit, sweetie!!! Sending hugs down your way...Jacque

Elen said...

Lots of really nice lcard layouts:-) Love that stamp:-D

Netty said...

These cards are just beautiful. I love LOTV images and I've got this one too and did a christmassy one with snow on my blog last week. You've made yours look so lovely. Thanks for sharing. Netty xx

Judi said...

Oh, WOW! These cards are FAB Loz, love 'em all, but my favourite would have to be number 2, as the papers are just so yummy!

Judi x