Sunday, January 2, 2011

Paper Tole Lili of the Valley Baby Girl

Here's the sweet girlie version of my last card. This is so pretty IRL and the pinks are just gorgeous. I paper toled the image, because yesterday was a scorcher here and my glass of ice water left a little puddle on my desk that I wasn't aware of.. until my finished image fell in it! Fortunately it was just around the edges and not the image itself. Phew! So I salvages the image and used it for parts lol!

I'm also entering this into the New Beginnings Challenge over at Lili of the Valley.

Image: Lili of the Valley - Baby Girl
Sentiment: Stampin Up!
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Magnolia
Tools: distressor
Embellishments: sheer ribbon, misc sticker, pearls

10 comments:

Autumn said...

So adorable Loz!! Fab coloring and the 3D is awesome!! GReat job!

Hey, I entered your candy and it wouldn't let me leave a comment, so don't forget me, lol!
Have a great day!
xxAutumn

Susan said...

Gorgeous Laura! I think I need to get both of the LOTV Baby stamps!
I spent New Years Eve playing Monopoly Junior with hubby and my kids (5 and 7)! What a rager!
Susan xxox
http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Loz and I love the little boy one too.
luv
Debby

Frea said...

Hi Loz, love this sweet pink baby girl card|!! Hugs, Frea

Mina said...

stunning Loz, I love this sweet little LOTV baby its so cute
Happy New Year
Mina xxx

- - Sheryl - - said...

simply adorable! I love the layers and pink as well.

Alicia said...

This is so so cute! Love how you did those layers...very clever!
Alicia xx

Liz, said...

Super cute, love your colouring.

Liz x

Marilyn said...

This is so stinkin cute Loz & very creative. Love your colouring & how you've added dimension to it.

Shirl said...

This is an absolutely adorable card... love what you can achieve with chalks! I have them but still don't know how to use them like you do!