Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Two More Lili of the Valley

Yes, I'm surprising myself with using the LOTV stamped images.. only 4 more to go I think? These two are my favourite boy images - yes, they even beat sweet Edwin! And I'm so happy with my cards, obviously one's on the simpler side and the other - too cute!!

This is just gorgeous is it not? These papers were just begging to be used for a little scene, it's too cute to cut up!



Thanks for stopping by today, welcome to my new followers, I hope you like what you see. Have a lovely afternoon/evening my fellow Aussies and whatever else elsewhere in the world : )


Image: LOTV Boy Fishing & Lazy Afternoon
Sentiment: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: cre8tive cardstock, Kaisercraft,
Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Circles Sm
Embellishments: misc ribbons

9 comments:

Liefs Ineke said...

Wat schitterend mooi.

Groetjes van Ineke

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

These are adorable, Loz! I just love LOTV stamps. You've picked the perfect paper, by the way!

Chrissy said...

I love these images and the papers are spot on.Gorgeous cards, especially for the boys in our lives.
Luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute cards, love them.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Aren't these stamps just the nicest to use? Both gorgeous cards hun and I love the papers you have chosen, perfect! Hugs, Sxx

Alicia said...

These are both very cute! I love the papers too!
Alicia xx

Craftyanny said...

oh these are two little cutie pies, fab cards Loz
Anne x

Henriƫtte said...

These are both very cute..........

Autumn said...

Man Loz, I cannot keep up with you! These are fantastic! Love those papers!
xxAutumn