Tuesday, February 8, 2011

An Award


Hiya guys, just wanted to post this before I move back over to my desk and actually make something rather than check out all the amazing creations online!

I've been tagged with the LOVE BLOG

the gorgeous Alicia from Time to Create and Mandy from Crafty Fox Cards have both tagged me
There are a couple of conditions for the award – explanation and instructions follow:

You have been TAGGED and want to participate? Then create a post where you post the 'LOVE BLOG' image. You should also blog the persons link that gave you the award and inform her/him that you accept the award. You can then choose 3 - 5 favourite blogs which you also link in your post, then each blogger will inform you that they have been tagged....
Dear bloggers:
The aim of this action is that we bring unknown, good blogs to light, so I would ask you not to blog fellow bloggers that already have 3,000 followers. As always, the hardest part is to pick who to pass this on to, there are so many bloggers I could give it to, so . . .the 3 I have chosen are......

Caroline from Angel4031
Please pop on over to the blogs above, you won't be disappointed and we all now how lovely a simple comment can make us feel, share to commenting fun! ♥

6 comments:

angel4031 said...

WOW thanks for this award xxx <3

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Congratulations :)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

congrats hun
you really deserved this award.
have a happy day tomorrow
love
Claudia

EELS said...

Hi Loz,
I'm curious about Pebbles chalks as I haven't ventured into that realm yet. I live on the Gold Coast and was wondering where you buy your chalks please.
Could you email please at
slimey@onthenet.com.au
Ta
EELS

Linda said...

Thank you so much for the award.
Huuuugs Linda

Autumn said...

Of course I accept! Thanks bunches Loz! Hope your having a good day!
xxAutumn