Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blue Butterfly Stamps Final Day of Previews

Hey guys, thanks for joining me for the gorgeous previews from Blue Butterfly Stamps' latest release, My Butterfly Friend
The new release will be available in both digi and rubber format from today.. and digi images paid for with PayPal are now available for instant download.
Be sure to hop on over to the store blog as Bec is having a major prize that will run for the 6 days of previews... Winner Drawn on the 23rd Feb.. The prize will be 5 winners will each win a set of 6 Digi Images and 1 lucky winner will win a set of 6 Once Upon a Time Rubber Stamps.

I'll be back to announce my random winner from my candy which was hidden on one of the Preview posts.. if you haven't already, comment of each of the preview posts to be in for a chance. Be sure to check out my fellow teamies blogs as some of them are having candies too.
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Basic Grey Origins Pad,
Tools: Marianne Designs Butterfly Trio, Cuttlebug,
Embellishments: Stickles, Cherry Blossom, 1cm Sheer Ribbon, Flourish with a Bling Pearls & Leaf all from Bizzy Becs

7 comments:

theCook said...

She's oh so lovely! I think she's my favorite from the collection, but that collection is a real hit on the whole!

Autumn said...

Love these fabulous summer colors Loz! Great job coloring her! My, I see you have been busy in my little absence from blog land. Hope you are feeling better and having a good day!
xxAutumn

Frea said...

Hello Loz, great DP, such a fine print on it and lovely colours! I love this card and the way you gave her that darker skintone. Hugs, Frea

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

I love the color you choose for this card!
xoxo
Leila

Chrissy said...

This image is fabulous
Luv CHRISSYxx

Shelly said...

Oh this is so pretty! Beautiful coloring and I love the paper and pearls.

Bizzi Hands said...

Loz, Another great card. Just wondering what the papers were you used? You should be proud of this set :)
Sally