Monday, February 7, 2011

Bunny Love

Hey guys.. been wondering where I am? Have finally caught up with my DT creations, and got around to inking up my new LOTV stamps. I just loved this one when all the previews were just out and let me tell you, it's so quick and simple to colour.
I think this image is perfect for Anniversary cards, they look so cute toasting in the bath. Thanks for dropping by today - I'm keeping this really short cause my dream husband (aka Jensen Ackles) is about to visit me in my lounge room and I don't want to be late!!!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Valentine/Love
Simon Says Stamp - LOVE is in the air!
♥♥

(Soz about the dodgy pic - is getting dark and my flash did not like the colours on this one!)

Image: LOTV Bubble Bath
Sentiment: DIY RubOn
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: BG Cappella Pad
Tools: Cuttlebug, DooHickey Tilda's Lace
Embellishments: handcut swirl, ribbon & charm from Bizzy Becs, WOC Roses, Big Flower?, Crystal Stickles

13 comments:

Linda said...

Hi! I Love your card and the stamp is gorgeous.
Hugs Linda

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Loz.
luv
Debby

Linda said...

whata cute card
hugs linda

theCook said...

I love these bunnies and how you colored them. And Capella is my favorite BG paper collection so far... so of course I love your card!

kitty said...

Hi Love it the papers with your colouring is just stunning ! Kitty :)

Marie-Anne said...

What a sweet card!

Marie-Anne

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Loz, this is adorable, and beautifully coloured! I always struggle with animals.

Mina said...

stunning card Loz, I love the papers you used
Mina xxx

Marion said...

Gorgeous card and love that cute image. Pretty colouring and lovely detail.
Marion

Cor* said...

OMG how cute is this little stamp! Great layout and accents! Thanks so much for sharing your LOVE/VALENTINES creation with us at Creative Inspirations this time round! Hope to see you next time too!

Dena said...

Loz! Oh how very cute! I love this one and you did a great job with it!
Thanks for joining the LOTV Romance Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

Debs said...

super adorable image and fabulous papers and flowers, thanks so much for sharing with us at creative Inspirations
Debs
xxx

Basement gal said...

Oh how cute. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations this week.