Friday, February 11, 2011

Challenge #6 at Tickled Pink Stamps

Hey guys, I'm scheduling this post and as my head feels like it's about to explode, please excuse anything dodgy in my post :)
Birthday Wishes


An easy one! C'mon, grab those TPstamps and join in! I'm so happy to be guest designer for this month, and onto my creation... starring the latest TPS release, Kira.

She is just fabulous, and perfect for my card - a 30th Birthday card, told you I needed to make a few!

Hope you can join in in this weeks challenge ♥

Image: TPS Kira
Sentiment: Kaisercraft
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Crafty Secrets Earthy Pad
Tools: corner rounder punch
Embellishments: rose, pearls, hand cut swirl & gems

13 comments:

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Special card!
xoxo
Leila

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oohhhh Loz, this is sooo beautiful.
i am loving this stamp and your card turned out so darling!!
Fabulous work hun!
hugs
Claudia

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card you've made with that lovely Kira fairy stamp.

Marie-Anne

Lau W said...

Oh so beautiful card !
xxx

Chrissy said...

WOW!! Beautiful and enchanting card
Luv CHRISSYxx

Snoopy said...

Feel better soon!!!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Ingrid said...

I love you fairy card Loz, it's so great to have you a guest disigner with us at TPS this month :-) Your work is fab.
Hugs Ing

Jackie Thomas said...

This is simply gorgeous Loz. I love every little detail. Hugs xo Jackie

Janiel/ janny said...

Beautiful card!! I also laughed as I read you word game.. Very fun..
happy day and big hugs, Janiel

Cheryl said...

WOW Loz this is so beautiful,your papers and colours just pop.....love your FANTASTIC colouring too!!!
xx

Mina said...

ooooooohhhhhhhh shes a real stunner Loz...amazing colouring as always
Mina xxx
I love your Australian dictionary I will soon be fluent in Aussie lol

Alicia said...

Hi Loz, this is gorgeous...just saw that you are a winner over at Wild Orchid Crafts...did you know?
Alicia xx

Jacilynn said...

fabulous! love this sweet image and card!