Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Finally I'm back and getting into my craft goodies!!

Evening peeps,
Just popping in to say hello. You all enjoying the latest release from Bizzy Bec's Blue Butterfly Stamps? There's still another 2 previews - the next will be up in a few hours time. Be sure to leave a comment as I've got a rubber stamp for one lucky random winner!

I have just had a HUGE weekend with a heap of girlfriends. We celebrated not only one friends' 30th birthday.. but took the opportunity to celebrate as a group including 5 of us 'oldies' who have recently hit the big 3-0! I was only able to make it on the Saturday night, a night away from the kids, dancing with my mates and yes... a few too many frozen daiquiris!! I really did feel 30 on Sunday morning, too old for hangovers!!

Anyways, I'm nearly on the mend, my sinus isn't 100% but it's getting there and I think just the glorious weather we're having is really aiding my recovery. It's beautiful down here at the moment, not too hot, nice and cool overnight for the perfect sleep, LOVING IT!! I hope Summer forgets to come back to tell you the truth :P

I made this card a few days ago, kept it really simple for a nothing-fancy-loving friend... and this image is just perfect as she was not impressed with turning 30!! "I can't say I'm in my 20's anymore" she said. :( Poor girlie!! LOL!
If you're still with me after all this rambling.. congrats!! LOL! I've missed you guys and really hope to get enough time to catch up with you all soon, thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog - esp you regulars. *kisses*

Image: LOTV - It's My Party
Sentiment: Me :)
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Embellishments: Kaisercraft Rhinestones, Crystal Stickles

8 comments:

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Happy belated birthday from another Oldie :)

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card!

Marie-Anne

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

she is a bit naughty, i like it!

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Beautiful card, Loz! Glad you had fun with your friends. 30 sounds pretty good right about now, not looking forward to my next birthday! LOL

Alicia said...

Glad to hear you are on the mend! I have missed you too!! Sounds like you had an awesome party weekend. Love the card - very cute!
Alicia xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous Loz.
luv
Debby

Autumn said...

I think the image and the simple statement says it all, love it! i think this is how I will feel about all my upcoming birthdays, lol.
xxAutumn

Julie said...

I'm about to be an OAP too!! Being 30 sucks!

Great card - I love this LOTV image!