Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm melting....

....and so is my glue it appears :) Very, very hot and muggy here today - though I won't complain too much as my thoughts are with our Queensland residents, good luck & stay safe xx

It's been a while since I posted anything, I think mainly due to the weather, but last night I was able to colour these images whilst watching last weeks Fringe episode that I missed. Oooh, I love a bit of all things supernatural (not to mention Pacey! Oh, I mean Joshua Jackson lol).... provided of course that I'm sitting on the couch all safe and sound! LOL!
So, onto the cards, same image, 2 cards, pretty similar. You're probably wondering why on earth I've made more of these LOTV wedding cards, well, the last four are available for sale at AUSSIE CARDS FOR SALE so I need a couple more to take to my local market... and for those friends who always need a card last minute!


I'm entering these into the following challenges:
Lili Of the Valley- Anything But Square (Obviously for the circle card only!)
Wild Orchid Crafts - Love Is.... (LOTV wedding stamps! Weddings in general - love them!)
Papertake Weekly - Anything + Flowers
Please excuse the dark photos and what appears to be wet glue! I'm so impatient these days! Perhaps I'm just getting old!
Image: Lili of the Valley Wedding Couple
Sentiment: Whimsy Stamps Love Letter Seals (is a round seal stamp on inside of the circle card too)
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Square card - Pink Paislie Queen Bee Pad. Circle Card - Unknown
Tools: Cirlce Template, Compass
Embellishments: Misc paper doilies, rosebuds from WOC & Bizzy Becs, Sheer Ribbon, Misc Brown Satin Ribbon, Stickles Glitter Glues, Open Pearl Heart

16 comments:

Linda said...

Ohhhh what a very beautiful cards
hugs Linda dekker

Squirrel x said...

Both so gorgeous hun! You must have the patience of a saint to stick all those little pearls on. Can't choose between them, they are both delightful. Hugs, Sxx PS. If we are really lucky, we might reach 8C here today, whoo!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cards. My heart belongs to the purple one.Dont usually pick a favorite, but it sang to me.lol
Luv CHRISSYxx

cebelica said...

Beautiful cards!

theCook said...

You're too hot, I'm too cold, nobody is happy with the weather it seeems!
Love your cards, especially the first one as my own wedding colors were ivory and chocolate...

xGemmax said...

Gorgeous cards and love the images :o)
hugs and xxx

Sonia/sbspsp said...

Your work is great, your blog is great.... i love it.
About the heat.... i live in Brasil and we are melting too. The summer has been too hot this year. I dont like it.
Sonia/Brasil

Marie-Anne said...

What a beautiful set of cards!

Marie-Anne

Caz said...

WOW, two stunning cards, love the doily. Thanks for joining us this week on the LOTV Challenge Blog.
Caz
x

Віра said...

Вони чудові :)

CraftyC said...

These are both adorable.Thanks for joining in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this image and these are both gorgeous. We are cold here so it is funny to hear you say how hot it is. Hope the terrible weather in Oz doesn't head your way. Marianne x

Julie said...

I love that LoTV stamp - lovely cards!!

xx

Leanne said...

Fabulous cards.

Alicia said...

Gorgeous wedding cards - I do LOVE these ones you do! I have an award for you over on my blog if you are interested.
Alicia xx

Kim said...

These are both absolutely beautiful hun! Thanks for joining us at WOC and congrats on winning our challenge!
Hugs~ Kim