Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's a POM POM kind of day

G'day Chickie's, managed to get this card finished though my head is throbbing from my sinus infection. I need to go and have a rest, but before I do, here's another of the LOTV stamps I bought on behalf of my DH for my Christmas & birthday presents.

Here's Pom Pom, and my favourite paper for the moment, MemoryBox Gossamer pack, isn't it lush? I only used one sheet on this card, yes... it's too pretty to use hehe!

Sorry - another dodgy photo... just can't capture the colours right....

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges: Sketch Saturday - week 141 & Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes + Flowers

Image: LOTV Pom Pom
Sentiment: LOTV Calender Stamps
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Memorybox Gossamer Pack, Cre8tive cardstock
Tools: Cuttlebug, Mag DooHickey Tilda's Lace,
Embellishments: WOC roses & buds, misc pearls, eBay charm, ribbon from Bizzy Becs,

16 comments:

Linda said...

Ohhhh it's so cute
hugs linda

EELS said...

What a darling little fairy and beautifully coloured as usual.
Sinus infection you can keep, I've just got over one and it's the pits!

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Cute girl and cute flowers.

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card Loz! Hope you feel better real soon, hugs, Sxx

Merry said...

Beautiful card...such a cute card and wonderful colours you have used. Hope you are feeling better soon.

xGemmax said...

Awww its ever so sweet and great layout!!
hugs and xxx

Marie-Anne said...

What a cute card!

Marie-Anne

theCook said...

Great glittery card!
I also want to tell you that I've used part of your candy here: http://faitmainparthecook.blogspot.com/2011/02/tlt-totally-ladybug-tuesday-love-is-in.html

Jacilynn said...

I love that you said "dodgy" haha. You don't hear that in the US much.
Super cute card. I just got this stamp and colored it up. NOw to actually make it into a card!
x

Sanglert och Jag said...

Lovely card, so sweet!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/pixie-dust-paperie-february-kit.html

Autumn said...

Too cute Loz! Love the colors and all that glitter! Can't wait til I get my pom pom girl all colored up.

Hope u are feeling better soon!

xxAutumn

Tanya R said...

Gorgeous! Such a cute image.
Hugs
Tanya

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, stunning creation fab colours and papers just gorgeous biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

Sue said...

This is so cute, just love the image, think I gonna have to give in and get me some, you are just soo inspiring!!
hugs
Sue xo

Alicia said...

This is gorgeous Loz! You do these images so well! Hope your sinus infection clears up very soon.
Alicia xx