Friday, February 25, 2011

My Final Guest DT Card for Tickled Pink Stamp Challenges :(

Hiya...
How you all been? Oh, I'm slowly getting back into crafting and blogging. I'm here today with my final guest design team card for Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges - I have had a fabulous time this past month and cannot thank Kellie enough, it was an honour to have my cards/creations displayed alongside the amazing talent that is the DT!
Thanks to you all :)

This weeks challenge is
TAGS

I've gone for what I'm calling a 'Tag Card'.. not sure if there's a more technical name out there - I pretty much just made it all up as I went along!




You can see I've used my latest favourite goodies, the paper packs, the gorgeous Say It With Pearls swirls (just look at those gorgeous little roses!).
I just love this paper pack, the gorgeous little die cut shapes are ready to be cut out and some are already to be 'popped' out... love the vintage-y pinks and creams.
I hope to see all your incredible 'tag' creations... perhaps a single tag? A card with a tag? Or tags? Can't wait to see what you come up with :)
Remember - this challenge is only for Tickled Pink Stamps Ranges and you can find them all HERE.

Image: TPS Valentine Cherrie - with Rose
Sentiment: Grant & TPS Valentine.. it's kinda hidden behind Cherrie :P
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Papercraft Designer Pack (this was a steal in Big W - couldn't resist this sweetie :))
Embellishments: misc lace & ribbons, frilled elastic from a friend, Say It With Pearls (Prima), misc ribbon flower, gem string, stickles

17 comments:

Julie said...

Great idea -you shuld probably patent the "tag card" idea - you'll be rich beyond your wildest dreams!!

Really beautiful! x

cebelica said...

This is gorgeous! I love the idea!

Колина said...

very cute!!!!))))

jannes hobbykrok said...

All of your tags are stunning! Really beautiful !
Janne

may-chu said...

well, you go out with a bang, that's for sure! lovely tag card!

Victoria said...

gorgeosu work

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

gorgeous!!
greetings, Mandy

Chrissy said...

What a great idea, and it looks fabulous.Gorgeous colours.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Marie-Anne said...

It really is gorgeous.

Marie-Anne

Debra said...

Absolutely fabulous Loz, Love what you gave done with the 3 tags and all the elements you added, xxxxx

Jackie Thomas said...

Oh Loz, this is just beautiful. Each and every panel a gorgeous work of art. have a fantastic weekend and get better soon. Hugs xo Jackie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so pretty. Love the vinatge style. So many great details. Haven't tried one of these but it looks fab. Hope those antibiotics are working. Marianne x

Autumn said...

This is so cute Loz, I love it! Boy, that month went by fast didn't it. You are so good at these tags and this is no exception. I tell ya I look at them and I just don't know where to begin. You'd think it would be easier with the smaller space and all but nope I just can't seem to make it work. Anywho, fabulous job!
xxAutumn

Elena said...

it's so cute!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So adorable, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

Enfys said...

Awww Loz, this is just adorable, love that little girl...and the pink pearls.. all very yummy
hugs
En xx

- - Sheryl - - said...

love love love the three panel tag card!