Friday, February 4, 2011

Tickled {pink} Stamps Challenge Guest Designer


G'day Chickie's, as you can see from my title... I'm a guest designer for Tickled Pink Stamps Challenges for the month of February! Woo Hoo! This challenge blog is for Tickle Pink Stamp Ranges only... check out the full range HERE.
This weeks Challenge #5 is
Punchy Pink aka Punches


I've used the gorgeous Lil Lolita Fashionette 60's Ivy. Don't you just wish you had that dress! I added some Dimensional Magic to all the Butterflies.. and in my typical haste, I glues them down before they'd even begun to dry - thus making a bit of a mess!!

I've used a few different Punches & Dies on my card (see list below), and just for some variance I used some Flower Fillers from Bizzy Bec's as Stamens instead of pearls etc. They look gorgeous IRL.
I cannot wait to see your Tickled Pink Punched creations...
I've also used this month's Bizzy Bec's Store Blog Challenge Sketch to get the mojo started!

Image: Tickled Pink Stamps - Lil Fashionette 60's Ivy, Pink Sentiments (and die)
Sentiment: Grant
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers: Kaisercraft Lush Collection pad
Tools: cuttlebug, TPS Sentiment Die, Marianne Designs Butterfly Trio, Fiskars Apron Lace BP, Misc Flower Punch, Sml Butterfly Punch,
Embellishments: Sheer Ribbon, Pearls, Flower Fillers (used as stamens), misc leaves, Dimensional Magic

8 comments:

cebelica said...

Beautiful card!

Marie-Anne said...

What a sweetie this is.

Marie-Anne

Cindy Vernon said...

Cool card!

Jodi said...

What a beautiful card using this sassy image!! Great colors!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,love those colours and such a sweet image!!! I am glad you are getting some cooler weather now,I just hope it cools down for us soon!! BTW I can't comment on your last post,I can't find the comment link....lol.....or is the heat getting to me?
xx

Mod Podge Amy said...

So cute! I totally want that dress!

Alicia said...

Congrats on this achievement! Well done! How is your DD enjoying school?
Alicia xx

Kellie Winnell said...

This is absolutely amazing Loz and a gorgeous inspiration for all joining us this week! So excited to have you for the month :)

Hugs,
Kellie