Friday, February 18, 2011

Tickled Pink Stamps FABRIC Challenge

Hey Chickie's... still sick down here so bear with me lol! Today's Tickled {Pink} Challenge is sure to have you all interested...
FABRIC!

Now, there's lots of different ways to use Fabric, you can follow the recent tutorial posted by TPS DTer Emma HERE for those lovely fabric roses she does so well.. or be like me and use some in place of you DP and have a go at your own fabric flowers.

I got my scrap from an old sheet - currently being used as a rag out in the shed. I don't sew - at all, so there's no material in my house.. but out in the shed there's a whole heap of old sheets, this floral pattern was just too pretty to pass up.

I coloured Wilfred up to match, simply wound my material scraps to make some spiral flowers... if I'd had some pink rags I would have tried Emma's Rose tutorial for sure! Will have to keep an eye out for some pink rags!!

I hope you can all join in this week using Tickled Pink Stamps Ranges - these include Lil Lolita & Lil Lad, Pink Pets & Cherrie stamps.

Image: TPS Lil Pets - Wilfred the Wombat Sad
Medium: Pebbles Chalks
Papers/Fabric: Old Rag (sheet), Misc olive card
Tools: Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch
Embellishments: Leaves & Flower Fillers from Bizzy Becs, Pearl Brads, misc ribbon,

7 comments:

Autumn said...

Fabulous design Loz! Love your use of the fabric and those flowers are awesome!!Hope you are feeling better soon!
xxAutumn

Julie said...

Lovely card - I really like your wound up flowers!!! xx

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

beautiful card!
greetings, Mandy

Shelley said...

Beautiful card, I love the flowers! Now it's time for you to get well.

Marie-Anne said...

What a cutie.

Marie-Anne

Bec said...

Aww Loz, this is adorable.. I love your flowers.. you done a fantastic job on them.. Love you card.. Bec xx

Alexa said...

what a great idea! And a very beautiful card. I've never used fabric on a card. I've used ribbon, but not fabric, I will definately post a card using fabric. thanks for the challenge.